God Control video - OUT NOW!!!

Just now, RyanAnth4 said:

Who’s Extra ?

It's an Entertainment Tonight-ish type show that airs in the US. Idk anything about it premiering on there today though. Perhaps the OP of that tidbit has some more info?

Just now, Kurt420 said:

It's an Entertainment Tonight-ish type show that airs in the US. Idk anything about it premiering on there today though. Perhaps the OP of that tidbit has some more info?

Thanks , I’m guessing in 56mins it’s premiering if it’s like the past rollout 

3 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Thanks , I’m guessing in 56mins it’s premiering if it’s like the past rollout 

I thought Extra was a syndicated show but I could be wrong. Either way, I'm sure if it's premiering there, it will still be avail on her YouTube channel not long after!

Makes sense, Mario Lopez is the host and she gave them an interview a few weeks ago, it will also give her tv air time versus just dropping the video.

When is the show on? Nighttime or daytime? 

We heard that EXTRA will premiere Madonna’s God Control video today.

According to one of our insiders, it will be EXTRA to premiere the controversial and very political Madonna’s new video.

We really can’t wait for God Control! Guns have to be illegal…

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/06/26/extra-premiering-madonnas-god-control-video-today/

4 minutes ago, peppermint said:

But Extra can't premiere a 6 minutes + long video?! entertainment shows like that don't have the time frame to do so?!

Exactly. I hate "premieres" like this. Sure, it's nice it'll be on a large scale that will prob reach more people than just throwing it on YouTube but if they're playing 2 min of it max then what's the damn point.....especially with a video like this one.

2 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Exactly. I hate "premieres" like this. Sure, it's nice it'll be on a large scale that will prob reach more people than just throwing it on YouTube but if they're playing 2 min of it max then what's the damn point.....especially with a video like this one.

They might go down the old fashioned route with "The rest of the video is TOO controversial for us to show, you'll have to check out Madonna's YouTube page" or something. Like the old days!

3 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Check your PM! 

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

I'm nervous about it too Voguerista!! Bad Girl is my fave M video but even now, seeing her "dead" at the beginning and just surrender to death with a smile toward the end has always gave me the shivers!! :scared:

This one looks like it may be especially troubling because it looks so absolutely joyous from the clips we've seen. At least with BG there was sort of a sinister or "dark" feeling throughout. With this one, it seems like the "dark" is just going to come out of nowhere (just as it does IRL in these situations I suppose). Idk if I'm ready....but at the same time I'm so ready!!! 

Thanks for understanding!  You're right (from the previews) how this video is going to be joyous and then we'll see it all end and complete darkness like when we lose someone close(Madonna is close in another way and means a lot to us all)...and all because of gun violence.

Anyway thanks to you and others for understanding and explaining it better than I could.  Huggs here's to her new video. 

2 minutes ago, Andra said:

I ain't watching that long as teaser just to spoil everything. Give me the full video now!

Its mostly behind the scenes stuff. Her explaining the meaning of the song. Also her getting ready to shoot video.