God Control video - OUT NOW!!!

1 hour ago, Rebel Saviour said:

I hope the video goes viral!

If it does it will be split between two tracking weeks so won't make much of a difference 🤦🏻‍♂️

They should seriously think a bit more when they establish release dates.

6 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

If it does it will be split between two tracking weeks so won't make much of a difference 🤦🏻‍♂️

Releasing the video Today could help streaming for the 2nd week of the album. So It's not a bad idea.

49 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

If it really goes viral: especially if Fox News or NRA slam it, it could chart next week ideally! If it doesnt: at least we would have an amazing video for our enjoyment!

11 hours ago, side_streets said:

"They say that we need love

But we need more than this! "💪💪💪

It's amazing how I can relate to this song.

The lyrics somehow describe my shitty country and its society perfectly.

Not sure if you're comfortable sharing on the board, side_streets - but I was curious what you meant by this? You can DM me if you prefer. 

2 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

I’ll tweet it to the NRA and Fox News!

I'll tweet it to the WHITE HOUSE!!!!

Wait

Can you tweet the White House??

3 hours ago, elijah said:

Its absolutely shocking how GOOD she looks here. MILES better than in the AL video, some 17 years later. AGELESS BEAUTY, aging in return :asian:

This! So so pretty! 

Just a note- only audio views count toward the multi-metric albums chart. But perhaps the video could add a few extra late-week album sales.

Hoping the video's as epic as it seems it's going to be.

27 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Sooooo is there a countdown?? A Time? 

2 hours ago, M_Sinner said:

Probably same as Crave, 6pm London time, 7pm Paris, 1pm NYC, Youtube

I'm so in awe of her, this era has been such a treat. I didn't think at this point in her career she'd give more than she did promo wise than Rebel Heart but here we are, 4 fantastic videos with concepts, looks and a vision, her best album in years and multiple interviews.

She's such an inspiration truly.

2 minutes ago, Carey said:

I'm so in awe of her, this era has been such a treat. I didn't think at this point in her career she'd give more than she did promo wise than Rebel Heart but here we are, 4 fantastic videos with concepts, looks and a vision, her best album in years and multiple interviews.

She's such an inspiration truly.

Same feeling! I am so grateful to her! 🙏

11 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Wow stunning! Here's to tomorrow, but I am nervous. I don't want to see Madonna die or bloody. :cries:

I'm nervous about it too Voguerista!! Bad Girl is my fave M video but even now, seeing her "dead" at the beginning and just surrender to death with a smile toward the end has always gave me the shivers!! :scared:

This one looks like it may be especially troubling because it looks so absolutely joyous from the clips we've seen. At least with BG there was sort of a sinister or "dark" feeling throughout. With this one, it seems like the "dark" is just going to come out of nowhere (just as it does IRL in these situations I suppose). Idk if I'm ready....but at the same time I'm so ready!!! 

5 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

I’ll tweet it to the NRA and Fox News!

Of course the plug gets pulled on NRATV and Dana Loesch the DAY before this video is released :lmao: