God Control video - OUT NOW!!!

28 minutes ago, karbatal said:

You are always bringing doubts, disrupting discussions... Frankly, I'm VERY tired of all that! 

It's in every thread. Wish he would get warned by mods...

47 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Why just No? You don't think this is the song that she wanted to do for eurovision and they didn't want because of contraversy? There are always changes in plans and you always want to just firmly believe things are all going as planned and maybe you are right, but I personally think this was intended as the first single and record company did not want it released as the intro to the album campaign.

Yo life is a dissMERDish

2 minutes ago, runa said:

It's in every thread. Wish he would get warned by mods...

So I am disrupting every thread? Really? I can overreact sometimes but I never thought you let me bother you this much. And you guys want me banned and warned? For what? I never attack people and yet have had countless insults here, should those members not get warned by the mods? I have been bullied here for years and to be fair, I am not going to play total victim, I totally lost in my OCD with the Rebel Heart DVD and that has probably left a bad taste in your mouth, I can get that, I was super annoying, but I was never rude to other members. Tolerance is... rare.

25 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I seriously wish you have been banned. I don't fucking hold back. 

I've put him on ignore so was surprised to see now that he hasn't been banned yet . C'mon Admins , rush rush rush on that , people have been banned  and suspended for much much less .

9 minutes ago, Andra said:

Ew, enough with jumping in on a member like sheep. Put him on ignore if he's that annoying.

:kiss2: Thanks for cleaning this song + video for me. 

9 minutes ago, V.K said:

I've put him on ignore so was surprised to see now that he hasn't been banned yet . C'mon Admins , rush rush rush on that , people have been banned  and suspended for much much less .

Oh V.K :lol:

Flip the switch and crystal coffin the biggest bullies in here.  I’ve already been called paranoid and ridiculous for mentioning that I hoped the recording of graham norton went down well. Look how that ended up. It seems there’s always a few longer termers on this forum that don’t like discussion or others having an opinion that differs from their own.

Bat fan I find your posts always interesting and I agree I do think god control was ready way before now . 

Just now, RyanAnth4 said:

Flip the switch and crystal coffin the biggest bullies in here.  I’ve already been called paranoid and ridiculous for mentioning that I hoped the recording of graham norton went down well. Look how that ended up. It seems there’s always a few longer termers on this forum that don’t like discussion or others having an opinion that differs from their own.

Bat fan I find your posts always interesting and I agree I do think god control was ready way before now . 

❤❤❤

1 hour ago, Andra said:

Ew, enough with jumping in on a member like sheep. Put him on ignore if he's that annoying.

It's IMPOSSIBLE because his posts make people answer just to explain the obvious. And from what I gather he does the same in other forums. 

52 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

I smell a double account from Batty.

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

So I am disrupting every thread? Really? I can overreact sometimes but I never thought you let me bother you this much. And you guys want me banned and warned? For what? I never attack people and yet have had countless insults here, should those members not get warned by the mods? I have been bullied here for years and to be fair, I am not going to play total victim, I totally lost in my OCD with the Rebel Heart DVD and that has probably left a bad taste in your mouth, I can get that, I was super annoying, but I was never rude to other members. Tolerance is... rare.

So your behaviour goes back for years????? :rotfl:

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I smell a double account from Batty.

Wow, you really think I am utterly pathetic human being don't you?

1 hour ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Flip the switch and crystal coffin the biggest bullies in here.  

Runa is. Those two are cool bitches.

24 minutes ago, karbatal said:

It's IMPOSSIBLE because his posts make people answer just to explain the obvious. And from what I gather he does the same in other forums. 

Darling, I thought it was heavily rumoured that M wanted to perform a song (supposedly God Control), but it was deemed controversial and she had to change the song (to Future)? Anyways, we will probably never know and I want GC video news. Is it coming tomorrow? Cant wait! I think this could be a hit in Europe IF it is pushed! It has all the ingredients to be!

There is nothing new yet?

Edited by Geiger83

15 minutes ago, elijah said:

Darling, I thought it was heavily rumoured that M wanted to perform a song (supposedly God Control), but it was deemed controversial and she had to change the song (to Future)? Anyways, we will probably never know and I want GC video news. Is it coming tomorrow? Cant wait! I think this could be a hit in Europe IF it is pushed! It has all the ingredients to be!

If that were true (and once again we're talking about some absurdity from weeks ago thanks to that person) she could have sung I Don't Search I Find or another commercial track. She chose Future, just the same that it's rumoured to perform Future again in Pride. 

I hope it's tomorrow!!!! I can't wait! 

This thread is turning into warfare when it should be an era of celebration.  People calling others bullies and singling people out in threads.

The mods do a great job protecting this forum from trolls. They generally sense them before they get too many posts accumulated and flush them immediately.

I believe Bat-Fan is a true Madonna fan who enjoys her work and is not a troll.  You can tell that at heart he loves most of her material.

The others being called bullies are three of my favorite posters as well.  Loyal Madonna fans who speak thoughtfully and intelligently about her music.

This is a time to celebrate the new music by the most amazing artist of our time, not to turn against one another.  Let’s not stoop to the level of a couple of other Madonna forums I can think of.

God Control video is going to be one of her all time best.

Let your light shine, to quote the Queen.

16 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

I didn't see any, just people in disco outfits. How funny if after all the "where is the song with the drag queens?" talk, it won't actually be this song ☺☺

I've been saying this for a while. Those expecting a Cyndi Lauper / Cher style video with drag queens are in for a wake up call indeed. It takes place in a club. Some drag queens are in it. But so are a whole lot of other people.

3 hours ago, acko said:

Everybody knows the damn truth. 

One of my fave lyrics on the album. I can't get it out of my head the last few days. I love it. 

12 minutes ago, Shane said:

God Control video is going to be one of her all time best.

Let your light shine, to quote the Queen.

Yes, let’s focus on what is obviously going to be one of her most epic videos (to go with one of her most epic songs). We are getting everything this era...enjoy it.

2 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Anyone else get chills when Madonna says, “Get the kids ready. Take them to school”? It’s such a powerful lyric.

I do ! One of my favorite line from the song

4 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Anyone else get chills when Madonna says, “Get the kids ready. Take them to school”? It’s such a powerful lyric.

Yes. In fact, when I hear the first section with her clenched vocals I get emotional.  It’s the sound of an artist making a statement and giving us a piece of her soul.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

So your behaviour goes back for years????? :rotfl:

You don't remember? He spent much of the Rebel Heart Tour pushing a narrative about the tour not being filmed and then about the release being canned.

tenor (5).gif

4 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

You don't remember? He spent much of the Rebel Heart Tour pushing a narrative about the tour not being filmed and then about the release being canned.

tenor (5).gif

Can we just forget that please.