God Control video - OUT NOW!!!

What is more sad is that these devastating gun massacres happen so often. When is the right time to show the devastation of innocent lives lost by guns ?  That is the excuse always used - respect for families and victims - yet as it happens time and time again, nothing is changed. I would imagine families of victims would actually want it shown and addressed, rather than the sending of thoughts and prayers and no action.  I admire Madonna for addressing it.  She is American and it is something that only Americans can address and call out in movies and music as is their culture and country. 

1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

What is more sad is that these devastating gun massacres happen so often. When is the right time to show the devastation of innocent lives lost by guns ?  That is the excuse always used - respect for families and victims - yet as it happens time and time again, nothing is changed. I would imagine families of victims would actually want it shown and addressed, rather than the sending of thoughts and prayers and no action.  I admire Madonna for addressing it.  She is American and it is something that only Americans can address and call out in movies and music as is their culture and country. 

I agree. She needs to release this even if she is forbidden to do it.

Billboard write up...mentions Pulse night club and fan comments/reactions... good promo

Title:

Madonna shares dark teaser for God Control video

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8516496/madonna-teaser-god-control-video

Apologies it was already posted but I checked the thread and didn’t see it.

5 minutes ago, Steve said:

Billboard write up...mentions Pulse night club and fan comments/reactions... good promo

Title:

Madonna shares dark teaser for God Control video

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8516496/madonna-teaser-god-control-video

Apologies it was already posted but I checked the thread and didn’t see it.

And the day after she posten. Delay the video news from an insider.

16 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

It’s delayed?

Rescheduled for a future DVD collection. Speaking about future, she is currently shooting Future video with Quavo.  

So is this video coming? What's the point in trying to play nicely with a safe video, just go balls out fucking shit up, won't damage sales she may aswell go in. 

46 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

Rescheduled for a future DVD collection. Speaking about future, she is currently shooting Future video with Quavo.  

what!!?

Can I like read the rest of the posts later. Backlash? What backlash? As if she’s not in a backlash anymore through and through? I say bring it and if anyone is worth of tackling this is her. Bring it Madame. 

8 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

And the day after she posten. Delay the video news from an insider.

source?

never mind, I found it myself. 

The video release was scheduled for today but they have delayed it. And there will be another surprise next week.

37 minutes ago, Nikki said:

source?

never mind, I found it myself. 

The video release was scheduled for today but they have delayed it. And there will be another surprise next week.

Thats the one

WHY does everyone freak out???

She teased this MONDAY.....it's only WEDNESDAY!!

For fuck sake.....why does EVERYTHING have to be some sort of conspiracy, changed plans or crisis of some sorts.

She teased the video TWO DAYS AGO.....it'll come #soon.

O.M.G.

MADONNA DIDN'T RELEASE HER VIDEO 3 MINUTES AFTER SHE TEASED IT!!! IT'S CANCELLED!!! IT'S A FLOP!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

WHY does everyone freak out???

She teased this MONDAY.....it's only WEDNESDAY!!

For fuck sake.....why does EVERYTHING have to be some sort of conspiracy, changed plans or crisis of some sorts.

She teased the video TWO DAYS AGO.....it'll come #soon.

O.M.G.

MADONNA DIDN'T RELEASE HER VIDEO 3 MINUTES AFTER SHE TEASED IT!!! IT'S CANCELLED!!! IT'S A FLOP!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

This.

This is not a backlash, this is a frontlash. Let's let the girl release her video first and then complain about the reaction.

Edited by Foolio

She wouldn't have posted the teaser if she weren't sure it is going to be released. This is the "soon" situation again. We here create a date of release then we move it with our imagination and create debate here. We are masters of creating debate.  :lmao:

15 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

How many god damn mvs are we getting this era? Not that I’m complaining. 

I think we all know which forum member likes to create panic and doubt with each of his posts. He does it across multiple Madonna boards.

Just now, reQuiem4adream said:

How many god damn mvs are we getting this era? Not that I’m complaining. 

Medellin, Crave, Dark Ballet, God Control, I Rise (Live from Pride), Batuka and hopefully Faz Gostoso. 

Just like Ray of Light era... The Sun said it right: this is Madonna's reinvention.

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

Probably 5:

Medellín, Crave, Dark Ballet, God Control, Batuka. 

Plus Mensch said about I Rise video montage from Pride island