God Control video - OUT NOW!!!

2 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Backlash???? What does she have to lose? General Public approval?

Exactly 😂😂😂😂😂

this looks epic AF!!!!

i’m dead by the preview

Just now, Dr Lecter said:

Brave. She’s going there . Someone has too. 

Who cares what the usual suspects like Piers and co say 

Yeah for real. She could literally vanish into thin air and that fat fuck would still have something nasty to say about it

I don't care what celibate ugly middle aged white men have to say about Madonna. I think what bugs me more are the stupid young gay Stans that weaponize every word she says. Hate them too. 

7 minutes ago, Phineaspoe said:

Okay everything was awesome until that last bit................ My stomach turned. It might be incredible or truly horrible depending on how it’s handled.

I have to agree with this.  I was turned off at the last scene and my stomach turned as well.  I really don’t know if I can watch something so horrifying if it’s very violent or worse, a re-enactment.  

Loved the rest though.

4 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

That's us - the hardcore fans. General public & press react differently. Anyway let's wait and see - I'm sure she'll have an epic video lined up for it and I couldn't give two shits what the public thinks. But I do want this album to be a commercial success for her, she deserves it.

I expected backlash for the dark ballet video.. (sorry but dark ballet didn't do it for me, idc what anyone says the sequencing & going back and forth and effects didn't work for me)

anyway, I loved American life.. and if the video is as strong in sharing its message, then i can be proud..

we see this on the news every other day and no other artist has the guts to stick their neck out and speak up about it

it will be shocking and controversial, but thank God for Madonna for being so courageous and brave

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

I expected backlash for the dark ballet video.. (sorry but dark ballet didn't do it for me, idc what anyone says the sequencing & going back and forth and effects didn't work for me)

anyway, I loved American life.. and if the video is as strong in sharing its message, then i can be proud..

Love Dark Ballet & the video but I get that it's not for everyone. 

From those brief clips she's just posted I think if she wanted maximum controversy she should have performed GOD CONTROL at Eurovision with that set-up instead of FUTURE 

I mean with tracks like GOD CONTROL and I DOn'T SEARCH I FIND, in which universe was it the right decision to sit on those and not only preview but perform FUTURE ??

Anyway that's a different topic

Will this song be the third official singles? Or are singles not a thing, honeatly I dont really understand how this works, wiki doesnt count DB as a single and I can't see radios playing GC

Just now, Bat-Fan said:

Will this song be the third official singles? Or are singles not a thing, honeatly I dont really understand how this works, wiki doesnt count DB as a single and I can't see radios playing GC

Highly unlikely. The album is the sole focus.

11 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Backlash???? What does she have to lose? General Public approval?

Exactly.They criticize her no matter what she does.I say 'bring it on'! 

19 minutes ago, Rebel Saviour said:

OMG! She's paying homage to Raffaella Carrà :lol: Can't wait! The video looks epic and highly controversial!

Yes, bro...😍😋

Fortunately, she is not like the majority of current artists and like many members of this forum. She dares to go where no one currently dares to go by fear of reprisals and by fear of the consequences to their image. 

1 minute ago, Martin B. said:

Fortunately, she is not like the majority of current artists and like many members of this forum. She dares to go where no one currently dares to go by fear of reprisals and by fear of the consequences to their image.

Amen! :bow:

Just now, Martin B. said:

I wonder what people thought of the American life video at the time? I just remember the anger reading in a topic that said "madonna pulled the American life video" (and I kept thinking "what does 'pulled' mean"? :p)

But did people love it at the time? I remember they showed it on canvas/pretty big "serious" main tv channel here. in full. on a serious politics show. even after they took it back that channel was still showing repeats during the night over and over again which was pretty funny.

Obviously will be her most controversial video since American Life (original). Quite excited, not sure what to think yet. It does look explicit, the camera lingering on a bloody Madonna. The point is how guns so senselessly ruin joy I suppose... Her explanation is ironic in how she talks about deciding to go to a disco as an "escape" from the downfall of humanity, only to end up witnessing it firsthand.

I'm cautiously excited.