Brazilian Fantastico interview - Anitta talks to M, talks Faz Gostoso video

21 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

No subtitles but I was still able to understand parts of it. The interviewer is cute too :inlove:

It is a very good interview. They show much respect and aknowledgment for Madonna and her work. They speak abou how important she is in breaking taboos and how every popstar today has her dna. It is very well done. That is the kind of interview wee need all over the world.

Edited by Geiger83

6 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

Cmon M, Faz Gostoso needs a video! It's the most streamed new song from Madame X, it's catchy, everyone is crazy about it

She says that she spent all the budget already and asks the reporter if he is going to sponsor her. He asks: "How much do you need?" and she "hmm...around 300.000 dollars would fit"😂 but she doesn't reject the idea of doing a video for Faz Gostoso

In fairness, perhaps this interview was filmed before FG went viral? Maybe now that they see there's demand for it, they'll fork out the $$ for video. I hope so!!

16 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

In fairness, perhaps this interview was filmed before FG went viral? Maybe now that they see there's demand for it, they'll fork out the $$ for video. I hope so!!

She says in the video that all she needs is $300,000 and she'll shoot it!

20 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

The interview was done on 12th of June. The reporter even asks Madonna if she knows what this date means in Brazil (it is the like Valentines Day and she makes a joke asking where are her candies and flowers). So yes, it was filmed prior to the song going viral in Brazil

Edited by Geiger83

5 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Girl please (directed at M btw).....lol.....that's like $10 to her prob.

I get it though. If she actually did fork out that $5 million for the BBMA performance + whatever else she's dipped into her pocket for this era, I guess it all adds up.

Have to say though, something like this isn't going to fall into their laps so easily all the time these days. Really hope they take advantage of the momentum......not to mention, she's leaving them out of the tour. Giving it the full single treatment (at least for Brazil) would be a nice gesture! Plus, I'm selfish and I want yet ANOTHER video!! lol A FG video would be fuckin smokin!! 🔥

2 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

The interview was done on 12th of June. The reporter even asks Madonna if she knows what this date means in Brazil (it is the like Valentines Day and she makes a joke asking where are her candies and flowers). So yes, it was filmed prior to the song going viral in Brazil

Ah ok....I figured it was filmed before the song went viral.

I started to watch this one but I just couldn't understand most of it so I stopped....lol

Just now, Kurt420 said:

Ah ok....I figured it was filmed before the song went viral.

I started to watch this one but I just couldn't understand most of it so I stopped....lol

It is really a very good interview. Fantástico (that is the name of the show) also did a very good job when speaking about Madonna and her work and influence. They are very respectful

56 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

She hopes bring Madame X Tour in Brazil. 🙏

She was just polite. You can tell by the way she answered there's no chance of that happening.

9 hours ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Should we post ads online little monster style exchanging oral sex for $$$$$ ? With all proceeds going to the Faz Gostoso video of course :dramatic:

4 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Should we post ads online little monster style exchanging oral sex for $$$$$ ? With all proceeds going to the Faz Gostoso video of course :dramatic:

Yes, I’ll also do fetish requests to get more money 

1 hour ago, Mat.Guy said:

She was just polite. You can tell by the way she answered there's no chance of that happening.

I know... but let's be positive. I knew a rumor from twitter that her team are negotiate 16 dates on Latin America.

16 minutes ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

FAZ GOSTOSO needs the single treatment I mean everyone is talking about it !!! This momentum is cray cray 

It has loads of potential. I can't believe it might possibly be ignored. 

5 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

she looks stunning..  i kinda wish there was no eyepatch here...