Madame X album general discussion

11 minutes ago, alquemist said:

I‘ll be His bride 

452500A8-F9E7-4957-AD22-8234865B9B22.jpeg

Haha good on her for showing the lyrics, now we can also rest the case of 'fight against the anguish vs. English'

I'd greatly appreciate a lyrics sheet for Come Alive next, I can never understand what she's mumbling in the pre-chorus 😄

Madonna promoted the album for 2 months straight. We have FIVE music videos at this point.........COME ON!

Let's say Madonna was focusing heavily on album promo instead of tour rehearsals....then come tour time when everything isn't 150% everyone will be like "she didn't rehearse enough". Give the woman a fucking break for once. My God.

I said this long before the album was ever released but these days, no matter what she does, it's NEVER *quite* good enough. ALWAYS needs to be something more. 

21 hours ago, Shaun said:

Who am I lying to or fooling? This era has been, and will continue to be, fantastic. You’re worrying yourself over lack of promotion and I’m saying the the most exciting promotion is yet to come. This album, these videos, the documentary...all will keep me more than excited for years to come. I hope you’ll be able to enjoy it too. Guess we’ll have to agree to disagree. Cheers.

EDIT: Unless you’re concerned with charts and sales. In that case, I cannot relate at all and I offer my apologies.

ugh, 

again, why so salty?

Please relax,

breathe in , breathe out

21 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

I enjoyed all she did with this album, singles and videos. It's my favourite album from her latest decade.

I just answered someone else's worry about the promotion of Madame X album which is nonexistent since Eurovision in terms of performances. And yes, the performances are the real deal and keep the era alive, when you promote a new album, not the interviews, documentaries or rehearsals pics from the tour which begins in 2 months. Cheers! 

I really wonder why everyone is so aggressive here nowadays

58 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Madonna promoted the album for 2 months straight. We have FIVE music videos at this point.........COME ON!

Let's say Madonna was focusing heavily on album promo instead of tour rehearsals....then come tour time when everything isn't 150% everyone will be like "she didn't rehearse enough". Give the woman a fucking break for once. My God.

I said this long before the album was ever released but these days, no matter what she does, it's NEVER *quite* good enough. ALWAYS needs to be something more. 

It's always been like this :sneaky:

26 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I really wonder why everyone is so aggressive here nowadays

Same here but I gave up. I can't praise everything M does if I don't like it. And I really worship her for  27 years.

1 hour ago, ashtangi74 said:

what do those coloured things say (sorry i dont know the english word)

i dont search i find also in the tour, but those others? vogue?

i believe the other one is "easy ride."

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

I agree to a certain extent.

It matters not how much M appears on TV/magazines/radio interviews her inclusion on charts (or lack of) will remain the same so I understand her scaling back from the amount of personal promo she put in for RH were she made a fair amount of appearances/performances....obviously the leak didn't help but even so she won't get played on the radio.

She has concentrated on extremely high standards of visuals this era. The artwork/videos are some of her best work really has paid attention to the details it has further cemented her place as one of musics most formidable artists. 

My only gripe is no live performances on her TV spots. That was a shame. It would of served her better in terms of more people actually hearing the new songs especially when radio won't play them. Her spot on Graham Norton and Fallon would of been perfectly rounded off with a live performance of something from the album.....she could of done what she did on Pride but scaled down and it would of had a positive boost on the albums eventual sales over some chit chat....she already had those performances planned so it wouldn't of been anything new to rehearse.

Not counting the Eurovision which has been debated to death.

..but that said I can't wait for this tour it really is going to be something special. Knowing what Madonna has been capable of in a stadium setting (She has has set the goal posts for the standard in the industry) means she has arrived at the theatre doors and she means buianess. 

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

My only gripe is no live performances on her TV spots.

That was my only concern as well and that's what I pointed it out. In rest, everything was perfect for me. 

But no, if it happens to express a little dissatisfaction, you're just a whining bitch. 

23 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

That was my only concern as well and that's what I pointed it out. In rest, everything was perfect for me. 

But no, if it happens to express a little dissatisfaction, you're just a whining bitch. 

Haha I've been labelled a lot worse 😘 we can handle it !! 

It's just reflection upon a brilliant era we got lots of great bits and pieces it's just some of the bits could of been joined up better only in terms of promotion....still love her still love MX she's still the most interesting female pop star to  far in 2019. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
14 hours ago, Voguerista said:

The best promo (for the album and tour)would be to live stream her show on you tube world wide at the beginning. Can you imagine? Heaven! 

I'm not sure that is the "best"?  Though, the tickets are already sold, so maybe it doesn't matter?  But since she's touring well into the first quarter of 2020, I'd say streaming something in September might not be a good thing.  Why give all the goods away right at the beginning of the tour?  I certainly don't disagree with the idea of her doing doing a stream of her show or have it broadcasted, but it should come towards the end of the tour.  Of course, many fans will go no matter what, but this is her bread and butter, so I suspect she rather not give it away as a stream right at the beginning.  However, if she charged individuals to access the stream, that might be different? 

15 hours ago, Voguerista said:

The best promo (for the album and tour)would be to live stream her show on you tube world wide at the beginning. Can you imagine? Heaven! 

I'd love a live broadcast but those days are over !

Madonna loves to edit and add filters etc. of her shows before she is willing to broadcast them to anybody. 

I'm holding on to hope of a visual album. A perfect opportunity to play around with the Madame X is....

5 hours ago, lasky said:

About cultural app: Not that they shade her here, but once again they’re slightly changing the narrative. The whole album includes the original musicians. They’re front and center. It isn’t just on amazon prime, madonna has put every single musician and cultural influence to the front. The interviewer tries to go somewhere (behind M’s back with other people) when she simply could’ve asked M and had a conversation 

1 hour ago, Amelia said:

I'm not sure that is the "best"?  Though, the tickets are already sold, so maybe it doesn't matter?  But since she's touring well into the first quarter of 2020, I'd say streaming something in September might not be a good thing.  Why give all the goods away right at the beginning of the tour?  I certainly don't disagree with the idea of her doing doing a stream of her show or have it broadcasted, but it should come towards the end of the tour.  Of course, many fans will go no matter what, but this is her bread and butter, so I suspect she rather not give it away as a stream right at the beginning.  However, if she charged individuals to access the stream, that might be different? 

You are probably right. Same with @Confessit in that "those days are over". But I love your idea of paying for a stream. I'd do that in a literal heartbeat. 🙏🙏✨💫👸🏼❤️

53 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

Where is the BATUKA video ?

This!!!! :cries: I'm starting to get withdrawals. 

57 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

Where is the BATUKA video ?

Surly it must be ready for release.....

Maybe she's waiting to realise it with something else in the same week similar to God Control and pride.

2 hours ago, Confessit said:

Surly it must be ready for release.....

Maybe she's waiting to realise it with something else in the same week similar to God Control and pride.

Are we sure this will be released? What if is this is for the tour?

I thought the promo was ok. I agree that a couple simple performances could’ve been sprinkled in during some of her interviews. On the Today Show and especially Fallon. 

But I also agree that the videos have more than made up for it to an extent. 

We just were completely spoiled during the Rh era with SO many television performances that this era feels a little shorter and smaller compared to that.