Madame X album general discussion

1 hour ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

@MrK1ngB33 You don’t know when to zip your trap but we won’t have to worry about that anymore. *FLUSH*

pretty sure lots of fans love "faz gostoso" on here. and are those songs "urban"? what is he even talking about? (fyi, i think "bitch i'm loca" is cute/fun but i'm not a fan of "faz gostoso" so there goes his theory.)

4 hours ago, Shane said:

Can you all think of another artist who so seamlessly checks all the boxes that her fans want from her (dance, ballads, midtempos, experimental, sunny bops), while also providing bold new sounds that she has never done before?  She remains classic and modern, nostalgic and forward looking, and does everything we could possibly want, as well as what we didn’t even know we wanted.  

There has never been another who continues to evolve and completely reimagine their visuals/musical output like Madonna does, she continues to surprise even those of us who have followed her from the beginning. She is a master at what she does.

Totally random but made my day.  A guy at my place of employment heard Dark Ballet and said (with no prodding from me) “Madonna and Bowie are the greatest artists of our time.”

41 minutes ago, Bill said:

Omgggggggg :drama: 

Oh my Godonna. I’m saving this video ASAP. The photo shoot out in the street is one of her best ever. The bathroom footage is also hot as hell. What an amazing time to be a fan - thank you my sexy Queen!

I HAVE MISSED HER NY BATHROOM SO MUCH. LOL and i'm getting Justify my love vibes of her in the bra. lol

madonna_justify_my_love_interlude_mdna_o

17 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

I've actually been playing this and alternating it with Pet Shop Boys as well. There must be something making us do it huh?

Which PSB album?

I listen to Madame X and Behavior, although Bilingual would also sound nice back to back. 

29 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

milf power. Madame X boobs are on FIRE. 

I’ve made screencaps of the video, particularly focused on the bathroom scenes. Hot hot hot!

1 minute ago, the-queen said:

I’ve made screencaps of the video, particularly focused on the bathroom scenes. Hot hot hot!

I have a lactose intolerence but I'll drink that milk anytime  

29 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

If madonna’s doing Gwen and Gwen did madonna in the first place then Madonna’s doing Madonna! 😆 

:lol: 

7 hours ago, runa said:

Omg !!! Best !! :dead:

That guy attacked people here for their age but he’s nearly 40 years old himself which makes his ageist comments even more ridiculous. He always sounded like a dumb ass in his posts and didn’t know how to interact here. Good riddance. 

12 hours ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

A regular member ? Am I not a regular member ?  He started with me and no one is being ageist - stay the fuck out of business that ain’t yours.  I simply said some older fans won’t get the newer sounding club bangers if u want to call it ageist go ahead I really don’t care.  I can have an opinion just like u girl. Now run Along and leave me be to the real club bangers of the album

thx ! 

Will you shut up you low ageist creature?