Madame X album general discussion

On 6/18/2019 at 9:25 PM, Nikki said:

anyone know who this is? it's from that annoying Xavier person who never credits anyone so I can't find the original

I think this is a fan meet or something as there are a couple of other pics of random guys like this one

Can you all think of another artist who so seamlessly checks all the boxes that her fans want from her (dance, ballads, midtempos, experimental, sunny bops), while also providing bold new sounds that she has never done before?  She remains classic and modern, nostalgic and forward looking, and does everything we could possibly want, as well as what we didn’t even know we wanted.  

10 hours ago, cocolattee said:

the full uncropped picture would have made for an AMAZING deluxe album cover and would have matched perfectly with the face close-up standard edition

oh well....

image.jpeg

Love this!

7 minutes ago, Shane said:

Can you all think of another artist who so seamlessly checks all the boxes that her fans want from her (dance, ballads, midtempos, experimental, sunny bops), while also providing bold new sounds that she has never done before?  She remains classic and modern, nostalgic and forward looking, and does everything we could possibly want, as well as what we didn’t even know we wanted.  

She's the one and only! :bow:

11 hours ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

Show your face and learn a bit.  Wrinkles much ?  Stop coming for me u troll.  Talk about the album and get off my nuts already.  No one was being ageist wtf I said certain ages like different type of songs.  Sue me for telling the truth. 

Bitch I’m loca >>>>extreme accident 

Wtf

39 minutes ago, Shane said:

This!!!

13 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Wtf

R u confused ? 

Wait let me just stop cuz some of y’all jump into places u shouldn’t be and I don’t want to keep this going. 

2 minutes ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

R u confused ? 

Wait let me just stop cuz some of y’all jump into places u shouldn’t be and I don’t want to keep this going. 

I'm not confused. You are calling a regular member troll and yet you are throwing ageist remarks at him. On a Madonna forum of all places. It's pretty clear. 

Just now, Je5u5 said:

I'm not confused. You are calling a regular member troll and yet you are throwing ageist remarks at him. On a Madonna forum of all places. It's pretty clear. 

A regular member ? Am I not a regular member ?  He started with me and no one is being ageist - stay the fuck out of business that ain’t yours.  I simply said some older fans won’t get the newer sounding club bangers if u want to call it ageist go ahead I really don’t care.  I can have an opinion just like u girl. Now run Along and leave me be to the real club bangers of the album

thx ! 

6 minutes ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

A regular member ? Am I not a regular member ?  He started with me and no one is being ageist - stay the fuck out of business that ain’t yours.  I simply said some older fans won’t get the newer sounding club bangers if u want to call it ageist go ahead I really don’t care.  I can have an opinion just like u girl. Now run Along and leave me be to the real club bangers of the album

thx ! 

mf9ljFWWc8O4.gif

1 minute ago, Je5u5 said:

mf9ljFWWc8O4.gif

And your still quoting me !  Leave it alone - if you all can bitch and moan about bitch I’m loca and Faz Gostoso I can do the same about extreme occident and looking for mercy.  They aren’t my cup of tea - sorry if anyone thinks that’s ageist.  Move along and pls don’t quote me anymore cuz u girls all complain too much 

Who knows u don’t have a pic of yourself in your avi so u prolly are.  No biggie just listen to dark ballet and call it a day girl.  Move on now - nothing to see here 

@MrK1ngB33 Your initial post in this exchange was disrespectful and the replies attacking other members were even worse. It derailed this thread and got reported by a bunch of people. You don’t get it but hopefully your suspension makes it clear to you that is NOT how to interact with people here. 

1 hour ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

Who knows u don’t have a pic of yourself in your avi so u prolly are.  No biggie just listen to dark ballet and call it a day girl.  Move on now - nothing to see here 

1. "Extreme Occident" is an excellent song.

2. You have been banned. "Extreme Occident" wins, you lose. 

2 minutes ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

@MrK1ngB33 You don’t know when to zip your trap but we won’t have to worry about that anymore. *FLUSH*

I feel sorry for him ,he clearly has problems 

I have really enjoyed the album. The more I listen to it the more I like Medellín. I love the tracks on disc 2 at the moment. I think God Control is really clever. My only gripe is that remixes for all of the singles aren’t available and I would have loved some physical copies of the singles to collect. A great album and era. I’m hoping there are more surprises along the way.