Madame X album general discussion

33 minutes ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

In my opinion Faz Gustoso and Bitch I’m loca are the highlights of the album.  Those who are not liking them are most likely the older Madonna fans who hated holy water and the iconic bitch I’m Madonna.  If your 70 I mean u can’t really get into these type of bangers - listen to extreme accident and have that Metamucil and stop bitching how they don’t fit. Obviously Madonna thinks they fit perfectly. Which they do ! 

Why you spouting ageist crap here ? 🙄

not everyone is learning from the ... 

I am still loving this album so much, I’m starting to catch new sounds and textures in the production on further listens. This album is truly something special. Madonna really fucking brought it this time - not that she doesn’t normally bring it, but this one just has that “X” factor, that “magic” something. 

1 hour ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

In my opinion Faz Gustoso and Bitch I’m loca are the highlights of the album.  Those who are not liking them are most likely the older Madonna fans who hated holy water and the iconic bitch I’m Madonna.  If your 70 I mean u can’t really get into these type of bangers - listen to extreme accident and have that Metamucil and stop bitching how they don’t fit. Obviously Madonna thinks they fit perfectly. Which they do ! 

:rotfl:

someone just did a bump or 2

3 hours ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

What a load of ageist crap lol. Bitch I'm loca is the B'day Song of Madame X and that is the truth. I'm in my 20's by the way.

I'm loving Ciao Bella. It reminds me of those early 90s house songs like deep forest, sacred spirit, trans global underground. This should have been on the album as it fits the world vibe brilliantly. Back that up is all over the place and I can't even remember Funana.

I'm finding the album really easy to listen to unlike RH. So many strong tracks so still don't understand why crave and I rise were released when they are just average album tracks.

I do think Medellin is a great opener too. It's about her going on a journey which that is what the album is!

2 hours ago, LVX said:

I'm still waiting to hear the album from beginning to end since my shipment hasn't arrived yet. 🙄

Sorry to hear that. Just know the album is amazing.

41 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

Words cannot even begin to express how in love with this album I am. 

Top two for me. 

It’s bizarre that my complete M discography ranking has MX lower on the list, in the sense it’s not thought lowly by me at all. It’s just that I view the albums ahead of it so fondly in terms of nostalgia and where they stand in her career. M’s albums are all so good, and I already give MX at least a 9/10 in the early days of its life in my ears. 

2 hours ago, Andra said:

What a load of ageist crap lol. Bitch I'm loca is the B'day Song of Madame X and that is the truth. I'm in my 20's by the way.

There's no crappy "BS" in the album. To suggest otherwise is pure bs. Pun intended.

15 minutes ago, toujours said:

There's no crappy "BS" in the album. To suggest otherwise is pure bs. Pun intended.

What is pure bs is suggesting that you must be 70 if you don't like Bitch I'm Loca or the other ICONIC songs mentioned.

6 hours ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

Im 26 not 70 and I would take an album of Extreme Occidents and Killers Who are Partying over Faz G and BIL any day. I like them but just because they are "catchy" doesnt make them "highlights". 

I get your point. I'm old and yet I like BIL. And he/she needs to be called out. But don't project your bruised feelings on the album or a specific MX single just to argue a point. And be careful with loosely using the phrase " that's the truth" in the context of your argument especially if it's not an established fact. Yes, we express our views and opinions in this forum but you and i are not arbiters of truth here. 

Edited by toujours

59 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Sorry to hear that. Just know the album is amazing.. 

Oh I know. I’ve listened to all the songs individually but not as an “album”. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Im 26 not 70 and I would take an album of Extreme Occidents and Killers Who are Partying over Faz G and BIL any day. I like them but just because they are "catchy" doesnt make them "highlights". 

This. I’m 27 and Faz & Loca are by far my least favorite songs on MX.

1 hour ago, toujours said:

I get your point. I'm old and yet I like BIL. And he/she needs to be called out. But don't project your bruised feelings on the album or a specific MX single just to argue a point. And be careful with loosely using the phrase " that's the truth" in the context of your argument especially if it's not an established fact. Yes, we express our views and opinions in this forum but you and i are not arbiters of truth here. 

Ok, let me put it this way then, Bitch I'm Loca is the B'day Song of MX and that is 'arguably' the truth. Happier now? And i'm completely ok with it, since the album is extremely good and there are very few songs which i don't like.

7 hours ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

Резултат с изображение за gif shocked

I like both songs, especially Faz, but they are not highlights, not when you have the immaculate Extreme Occident, godly God Control, erotiquesque I Don't Search, I Find, worldly Batuka and many more. Those are great songs, but there are many MORE important songs=statements. And spewing ageist garbage on a Madonna forum seems .... unwise?

26 minutes ago, Andra said:

Ok, let me put it this way then, Bitch I'm Loca is the B'day Song of MX and that is 'arguably' the truth. Happier now? And i'm completely ok with it, since the album is extremely good and there are very few songs which i don't like.

It's all good.

8 hours ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

I love those songs a lot, but you can take your ageism and shove it up your ass and go to a kindergarden where you surely will feel more comfortable. 

2 hours ago, LVX said:

Oh I know. I’ve listened to all the songs individually but not as an “album”. :thumbsup:

Good, you’ve at least tasted the greatness. Madame X will be the only album I listen to for weeks/months.

2 hours ago, elijah said:

Резултат с изображение за gif shocked

I like both songs, especially Faz, but they are not highlights, not when you have the immaculate Extreme Occident, godly God Control, erotiquesque I Don't Search, I Find, worldly Batuka and many more. Those are great songs, but there are many MORE important songs=statements. And spewing ageist garbage on a Madonna forum seems .... unwise?

I’m not being ageist I’m being real.  If your 70 your not gonna like a song made for the clubs it’s just the way things are - I don’t knock people for loving the slow songs like extreme occident or dark ballet.  But you get bashed around here for liking bitch I’m loca or Faz Gostoso or hell even for loving hard candy!  so yah I stand behind my comments they aren’t ageist. I’m a dj I’m out in the clubs so my taste leans that way.  If anything the older crowd on here is ageist against the younger crowd so yah ..... it is what it is ! 

50 minutes ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

I’m not being ageist I’m being real.  If your 70 your not gonna like a song made for the clubs it’s just the way things are - I don’t knock people for loving the slow songs like extreme occident or dark ballet.  But you get bashed around here for liking bitch I’m loca or Faz Gostoso or hell even for loving hard candy!  so yah I stand behind my comments they aren’t ageist. I’m a dj I’m out in the clubs so my taste leans that way.  If anything the older crowd on here is ageist against the younger crowd so yah ..... it is what it is ! 

“When you open up your mouth to speak, could you be a little weak?”

53 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

“When you open up your mouth to speak, could you be a little weak?”

At least I show my face and express an opinion.  What u got? - redirect those lyrics to yourself.  If U can’t justify Js 

12 hours ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

actually i loved Holy water, iconic and BIM. 

My point is that Faz Gustoso is a very close copy of a very recent song. i just dont get the point in doing it. I really like it, and its a nice to have, but i don't see that it has a place on the main record over Looking for mercy and Extreme Occident.

Bitch im Loca just isnt strong enough in my opinion - doesnt deserve to make the cut. its the ONLY track that doesnt meet the quality marker.

54 minutes ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

At least I show my face and express an opinion.  What u got? - redirect those lyrics to yourself.  If U can’t justify Js 

I’m expressing my opinion. And my opinion is that you’re being an asshole calling people “old” ( as if it was a bad thing ) for not liking certain songs. Get off your high horse. As for my face, not relevant at all and not a requirement either.