Madame X 2?

I was just thinking.... With her living in Portugal she seems so inspired do you think her next album will be called "Madame X 2"? with similar songs. I love this album so much that a 2nd version with similar type songs would rock my world. lol

I'd love some more world music inspired songs so yes a part two would be very welcome.

I'd really love to know how many more songs were written and recorded.

The whiteboard that we saw a few months ago, was the tracklist similar to the final version?

17 minutes ago, SkyHigh76 said:

I wouldn't mind a 'sequel' to this album,but Madonna hates to repeat herself.

Then why does she keep using the mdna tour ggw intro ? 😁 or why did she release back that up to the beat.

Nowadays i wouldnt say that she still hates to repeat herself.

5 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

Then why does she keep using the mdna tour ggw intro ? 😁 or why did she release back that up to the beat.

Nowadays i wouldnt say that she still hates to repeat herself.

that's a good point

43 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I'd love some more world music inspired songs so yes a part two would be very welcome.

I'd really love to know how many more songs were written and recorded.

The whiteboard that we saw a few months ago, was the tracklist similar to the final version?

yea. it would be great this album was a masterpiece IMO imagine what she could do on a continuation album? I too wonder what other unreleased songs she did for Madame X that we will probably never see.

No. However, I think her sixties are going to see some of the greatest work of her career.  I think she will appreciate the critical acclaim Madame X is getting and want to prove even more that a woman over 60 can be a vital voice in popular music. She also just said in an interview that she didn’t like the songwriting team experience of MDNA and Rebel Heart so I feel she will continue working with a tighter circle.

Um how about we enjoy the just launched album, all of the upcoming album promo, the album’s future singles, the album’s future music videos, and the upcoming tour fully play out through 2020 before itching for the next album. :wacko:

8 hours ago, juliebean said:

I was just thinking.... With her living in Portugal she seems so inspired do you think her next album will be called "Madame X 2"? with similar songs. I love this album so much that a 2nd version with similar type songs would rock my world. lol

More like Benefica Life

17 hours ago, SkyHigh76 said:

I wouldn't mind a 'sequel' to this album,but Madonna hates to repeat herself.

MDMA and Rebel Heart are pretty much a continues story. 

2 minutes ago, elijah said:

no

Rebel Heart is way better but you can put a bunch of check marks between the two: Nicki Minaj, post divorce break up songs, angry break up song, rapping and best of all, inconsistency lol

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

Surely there are demos that didn’t make the final cut.  Remember that insta post she made some time back and you could hear a song in the background with her singing?  I remember being able to hear the lyrics if you listened carefully with headphones.  I don’t remember the lyrics exactly but they aren’t on any song on this album.

Wasn’t that video proven to be Funana?

I heard a rumour about a year ago that we were getting a double album one new songs and a second disc of fado inspired reworks of hits but the label weren't here for it. Of course I have no source and I just heard this but we got madame X instead. No complaint here lol