Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For this week:

God Control 

Batuka

I Don’t Search I Find

Bitch I’m Loca

Crave

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty certain now that these are my top 5 

Looking for Mercy 

Medellin 

Crazy 

Crave 

Funana  ( yes,  I know most hate it !  )  Love the bitter sweet/sad feel of it which is strangely moving. 

Honourable mentions 

Ciao Bella 

Extreme Occident. 

Come Alive 

I Don't Search, I find

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2019 at 5:18 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

Pretty certain now that these are my top 5 

Looking for Mercy 

Medellin 

Crazy 

Crave 

Funana  ( yes,  I know most hate it !  )  Love the bitter sweet/sad feel of it which is strangely moving. 

Honourable mentions 

Ciao Bella 

Extreme Occident. 

Come Alive 

I Don't Search, I find

I love Funana!!!! and the rest of your list too.

I noticed I prefer the songs where Madonna actually sings, plz don't shoot me but on songs like Dark Ballet and Batuka she's more like talking if you know what I mean. Hearing her singing voice is always such a pleasure.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My latest:

 

1. Crave

2. Ciao Bella

3. Occident

4. Batuka

5. Mercy

Link to post
Share on other sites

5. God Control

4. Crave

3. Dark Ballet

2. I Dont Search I Find

1. Come Alive 

 

This changes all the time because I find the album is flawless. I love all songs here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I love Funana!!!! and the rest of your list too.

I noticed I prefer the songs where Madonna actually sings, plz don't shoot me but on songs like Dark Ballet and Batuka she's more like talking if you know what I mean. Hearing her singing voice is always such a pleasure.

Same here.  Know exactly what you mean. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2019 at 2:40 AM, potheo said:

1° Killers who are partying

2° Medellin 

3° Extreme Occident

4° God Control 

5° Batuka

Good taste

Link to post
Share on other sites

My updated list

1. God Control

2. Crave 

3. Crazy 

4. I Rise (I feel this is the most underrated song on MX ) 

5. Extreme Occident

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2019 at 10:18 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

Pretty certain now that these are my top 5 

Looking for Mercy 

Medellin 

Crazy 

Crave 

Funana  ( yes,  I know most hate it !  )  Love the bitter sweet/sad feel of it which is strangely moving. 

Honourable mentions 

Ciao Bella 

Extreme Occident. 

Come Alive 

I Don't Search, I find

Yes!!!!!!! 

My top 5:

Ciao Bella

God Control

Extreme Occident

Crave

Funana 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FeTuoni said:

Yes!!!!!!! 

My top 5:

Ciao Bella

God Control

Extreme Occident

Crave

Funana 

Yes !   Another Funana fan.  

So interesting reading everyone's lists as all so different.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2019 at 7:51 AM, runa said:

God control

Future

I don't search

Looking for Mercy

Ciao Bella

According to my June 16th post, CRAVE has now replaced I DON'T SEARCH in my top 5.... All the rest stays the same. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I Rise

God Control

Ciao Bella

Crazy

Looking For Mercy

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...