Madame X: Your top 5

On 9/11/2019 at 11:43 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

:kiss2:. Funana fans unite. Love this sad sentimental bitter sweet song. 

Funana has been one of my favorites since the first time I heard it. So much heart and melancholy in it. And although I love the vocoder I’d love to hear this song with clean vocals. 

On 29 September 2019 at 11:48 PM, FeTuoni said:

Funana has been one of my favorites since the first time I heard it. So much heart and melancholy in it. And although I love the vocoder I’d love to hear this song with clean vocals. 

Feel exactly the same. 

It's interesting how the song that get stuck in my head the most is the song that i hear the least. And I'm talking about Killers. Those damn instrumental after the first chorus lingers in my mind, like all the time 😅

11 hours ago, Voguerock said:

It's interesting how the song that get stuck in my head the most is the song that i hear the least. And I'm talking about Killers. Those damn instrumental after the first chorus lingers in my mind, like all the time 😅

I had that fucking song in my mind, yesterday after the show, and damn this is one of my least favorite, :lol:

• 1 month later...

My favourites at the moment:

1. Looking For Mercy
  2. Crazy
  3. I Rise (Laibert Remix)
  4. Crave (Benny Benassi Remix)
  5. Extreme Occident (Marco Sartori Remix)

I would have liked the album a lot more if the production had been more danceable, but GC, CB and IDSIF don't give me the real feeling.

• 1 month later...