Madonna interviewed by Australia’s Kate Langbroek

Madonna Chats Madame X, Motherhood and Being Her Own Muse | Hughesy & Kate

Published on Jun 14, 2019

Our very own Kate Langbroek had the opportunity to chat with the one and only Queen of Pop, Madonna...and what a fascinating interview it is! The iconic singer discussed her new album 'Madame X', being a mother to 6 children, her favourites muses and much more!

This is in all honesty one of the best interviews with her I’ve ever seen.  I about cried when she told Madonna “thank you.”  This journalist is ten times the professional of seventy five percent who have had the privilege of interviewing Madonna and did a poor job.

Kate is one of the greatest journalists who has interviewed her. It goes to show its up to the person if he can dig deep. Love her

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

This and the Harry Smith interview are really great.  Both do not just pander to Madonna, but they also don't try to put her on the defense.  And Madonna comes off so "articulate" and intelligent, even though I know some people who just tune in who have no idea why Madonna is wearing an eye patch, think "WTF?"  LOL! 

I love this interview!  I saw it earlier and was going to post it myself.  I got such a great vibe from the interviewer and she really seemed to get who Madonna is and what she is trying to say and I think M appreciated that and it made for a very relaxed and intriguing interview- felt more like a conversation which is what it should be!

Soccer? Football? No, the Poms call it that 😝😝😝😝

It was sweet that she mentioned being thankful to her oldest brother for introducing her to jazz. It must be so painful to think about where he is now.