Madonna on Jimmy Fallon

1 hour ago, possiblymaybe98 said:

She looks awesome and she will always look good because she’s a beautiful woman BUT I don’t understand why she avoids having long, straight hair so much and neutral makeup😭 it literally makes her look 28. The Met Gala 2015 look was everything. Still, she looks great no matter what but if we got more of the long straight hair look it would be peerfect. 

She's very fond of the 'play it safe' Rita Hayworth hair or the low level twisted Princess Leia buns.

I watched it live and was tweeting. I did not really see hate. There will always be some trolls but this was nowhere near the Graham Norton and Eurovision. This was a standard Madonna day. The usual trolls about her age. But it was mostly commentary on the dancing and good natured teasing about her outfit. Dd not really see anything terrible.

Yeah even from the first day she Instagrammed the numbber 1 in countries, I wished she hadn't. 

9 hours ago, Madgesty1973 said:

You have a new album out , and u do not perform: WHAT THE HELL!!

another useless appearance after Norton in Uk..... what a mess

Oh my god. Stop. If I hear that one more time, I'm gonna scream.

1 hour ago, Ghost Town said:

She's very fond of the 'play it safe' Rita Hayworth hair or the low level twisted Princess Leia buns.

It's more like the capabilities of her Hairstylist......he's very limited in scope of what he can accomplish.....we've seen variations of the same hair for about 10 years now. 

BRING BACK ORLANDO PITA!!!! BRING BACK GARREN (Who did the MDNA photo shoot and usually shoots a lot with Meisel) COME ON!

36 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Around 3:43 she says Future is one of her favs... :wow:

pretty sure she was saying that quavo's verse is her favorite, not necessarily the song. that could be true, but she was praising his adlibs here.

She said Quavo’s “sparkle!” was her favorite of his ad libs.

Pretty sure she did also say Future was her favorite (or one of her faves) but it was difficult to hear that and she didn’t quite finish... but it’s possible what she was saying was an unfinished thought and she went with the conversation and whatever Jimmy was saying. I’d have to re-watch later to be sure, but that’s my recollection.

43 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

The hair is damn fine. It fits so well with the imagery of this era. Classic and pure Madonna.

She looked phenomenal last night.

51CF0868-BD63-4021-9636-905798105A70.jpeg

I agree. Everything is perfection imo. This will go down as one of my most favorite looks for an appearance ever. It would have worked for a performance too. 

2 hours ago, Jeby said:

I watched it live and was tweeting. I did not really see hate. There will always be some trolls but this was nowhere near the Graham Norton and Eurovision. This was a standard Madonna day. The usual trolls about her age. But it was mostly commentary on the dancing and good natured teasing about her outfit. Dd not really see anything terrible.

Yeah even from the first day she Instagrammed the numbber 1 in countries, I wished she hadn't. 

What happened when she instagrammed the number 1 in all countries? That was a fact, she went #1. 

I liked how Madonna danced and engaged with the audience.

Her fashion is so good this era. Reminds of previous eras when Madonna would surprise with her fashion.

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

The hair is damn fine. It fits so well with the imagery of this era. Classic and pure Madonna.

She looked phenomenal last night.

51CF0868-BD63-4021-9636-905798105A70.jpeg

Totally agree ❤️

9 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Sorry, but I've always thought Fallon is absolutely adorable.....yes, he's a dork but he's so damn cute and he has nothing but love and admiration for the Queen.....never, ever on or off the show do you hear him giving any subtle shade towards her whatsoever. Clearly, she's very comfortable with him and it pays off when she's on his show. See what happens when it's nothing but....."POSITIVE VIBES". 😃 SHE was amazing, adorable, likable.....and Mama can still fuckin move like nobody's business. Also, one of my favorite looks of the era so far.

/Oh and get off Future's nuts.....I like it, many fans like it, the general public in my experience likes it and more importantly it's obvious Madonna likes it. Either get on board with it or get the fuck off the train hoes!! :roadrunner:

Know it's annoying when some fans are very critical of Madonna but I rather have fans feel they can be open about what they like and don't like about her music and performances. It just makes it more interesting and dynamic. My female Madonna friend just complained to me a bit about her face when she's been looking so good. ugh Future also for me is a pretty good track and it seems like Madonna likes it a lot.

Depending on the future performances, I might like it more or not. She did make me get tired of Candy Shop even though I quite liked it with HC release. :chuckle: Anyway, it's mostly a very amazing era and the tour hasn't even started yet!!

4 hours ago, possiblymaybe98 said:

She looks awesome and she will always look good because she’s a beautiful woman 

That’s all you had to say tbh 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
9 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Sorry, but I've always thought Fallon is absolutely adorable.....yes, he's a dork but he's so damn cute and he has nothing but love and admiration for the Queen.....never, ever on or off the show do you hear him giving any subtle shade towards her whatsoever. Clearly, she's very comfortable with him and it pays off when she's on his show. See what happens when it's nothing but....."POSITIVE VIBES". 😃 SHE was amazing, adorable, likable.....and Mama can still fuckin move like nobody's business. Also, one of my favorite looks of the era so far.

As always, Twitter can fuck off. We should try something new. How about only reporting when Twitter doesn't comment at all on M. When THAT happens.....that is when we have a problem. As long as she gets hated on in that vile space, then she's doing good. 

Oh and get off Future's nuts.....I like it, many fans like it, the general public in my experience likes it and more importantly it's obvious Madonna likes it. Either get on board with it or get the fuck off the train hoes!! :roadrunner:

Why is it that every post you make makes perfect common sense?  I love what you said.  I think some just love to complain, plain and simple.  And I agree about Twitter. In fact, I don't even have an account or participate there. The only time I hear anything negative is mostly here.  Not to say people aren't bashing her at Twitter and elsewhere, but how is this any different than any other time in her career?  I suspect if social media was around back in the late 80's and early 90's, it would have been ten times worst. 

It's great to read different opinions, and I respect those who express it in a respectful and friendly demeanor.  Those people bashing her at Twitter are not her fans and most never were.  It doesn't change the fact, she still here doing what she wants, releasing new original bas ass music at ...hell yeah... 60!  People pretty much bash her because she's still kicking and not giving in like some want her to. 

And "Future" is such a "banger".  I can't wait to hear this live again! 

On 6/21/2019 at 12:00 PM, Andra said:

Better video

The power of flats and sneakers. They make all the difference, as expected.