Madonna on Jimmy Fallon

2 minutes ago, le smoking said:

I thought she was cute and personable! Not understanding people on twitter saying it was worse than Graham Norton

People read Twitter like they read a news report. Wake up.

3 minutes ago, le smoking said:

I thought she was cute and personable! Not understanding people on twitter saying it was worse than Graham Norton

Twitter is a cesspool of bots and Cartman types they will come for anything she does ...anything. Tune it out and don’t believe it. It’s not real.

Don’t bring it here or pretend it’s real! It crushes the mood. 

^ Not too much longer. There was the neon dance battle before the interview. Maybe a couple minutes missing, but I’m at a loss to recall anything else missing. Those two clips are pretty long — totaling about 10 minutes maybe? And there was another guest after here, and then a musical guest. So I don’t think there was that much more time for her. Other than the dance battle, I mean.

I got out of bed to watch the episode I recorded on my DVR.

Felt like I didn't want to wait for tomorrow, but I realize I taped The Jimmy Kimmel show by accident.😀

Anyway, very happy the two clips were posted on YT!  I really enjoyed it and was great to see her in good spirits.

1 minute ago, Nick said:

I got out of bed to watch the episode I recorded on my DVR.

Felt like I didn't want to wait for tomorrow, but I realize I taped The Jimmy Kimmel show by accident.😀

Anyway, very happy the two clips were posted on YT!  I really enjoyed it and was great to see her in good spirits.

😂😂😂 that’s a good one! 

Just now, Madgesty1973 said:

You have a new album out , and u do not perform: WHAT THE HELL!!

another useless appearance after Norton in Uk..... what a mess

What for? She knows she is #1 in 60 countries :lol:

Wish I see her performing more this era but I am happy she does interviews and she looks incredible. Imagine being in MDNA era again...

5 minutes ago, Madgesty1973 said:

You have a new album out , and u do not perform: WHAT THE HELL!!

another useless appearance after Norton in Uk..... what a mess

Get a life. 

I’m sad she didn’t perform but we gotta accept it and move on. She’ll perform at the Pride..!

it was a great interview, very laid back and cool. Pretty sure most people liked her. The YouTube comments are great. Also she got to show that she’s got good vocals so that’s GREAT

it was cute and funny. why focus on negative comments somewhere else and just focus on love for madonna? it doesnt stop her. it doesnt end her.

remember when everyone freaked out over the mtv speech. who cares about it now?

56 minutes ago, le smoking said:

:lmao:They try too hard!

8 minutes ago, Andra said:

Ok this is so cool. She looks charming and playful, and people think this was worse than Norton ??  Stupid people always trying to find a way to hate on M. Fuck them  all. 

That video is brill, so cute.

Twitter is vile. It's a platform where people vomit their vile negativity without any consequences.

Sorry, but I've always thought Fallon is absolutely adorable.....yes, he's a dork but he's so damn cute and he has nothing but love and admiration for the Queen.....never, ever on or off the show do you hear him giving any subtle shade towards her whatsoever. Clearly, she's very comfortable with him and it pays off when she's on his show. See what happens when it's nothing but....."POSITIVE VIBES". 😃 SHE was amazing, adorable, likable.....and Mama can still fuckin move like nobody's business. Also, one of my favorite looks of the era so far.

As always, Twitter can fuck off. We should try something new. How about only reporting when Twitter doesn't comment at all on M. When THAT happens.....that is when we have a problem. As long as she gets hated on in that vile space, then she's doing good. 

Oh and get off Future's nuts.....I like it, many fans like it, the general public in my experience likes it and more importantly it's obvious Madonna likes it. Either get on board with it or get the fuck off the train hoes!! :roadrunner: