Madonna on Jimmy Fallon

3 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

It was so perfect! She looked cool af. 

Agree fully, she's the epitome of cool, and there she was jaw-dropping dead gorgeous

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

I mean M and Fallon were both silly and competed in a dance. 

I always love to watch when he has Madonna on his show because he's just a fan like us, the way he fan girls over her. hahahha

So disappointed that she can not do one live performance on any entertainment show... they are all political right now as her songs... I don't get it.  I think she lost her confidence after Euro, and she will be even more defensive in interviews than usual. I am sending her positive vibes for tomorrow - to come across genuinely funny and cool. Unfortunately, Interview don't sell records, performances do.

Guest jamesshot

@Mensch Do her people read this forum and provide feedback? Or do you funnel feedback to your friend and they provide feedback to her? You've probably answered this a hundred times but I've been out of the loop for awhile. 

12 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

@Mensch Do her people read this forum and provide feedback? Or do you funnel feedback to your friend and they provide feedback to her? You've probably answered this a hundred times but I've been out of the loop for awhile. 

Nothing of the sort. I’m just giving out details of things I see and am hearing...at the end of the day, nothing should be leaked but people were in that audience so some people will talk about what they saw

4 hours ago, Mensch said:

Fallon was goofy and hilarious 

How did Madonna come across? I am praying here for a great moment.

1 minute ago, CalinB said:

How did Madonna come across? I am praying here for a great moment.

Goofy and silly. They breakdance in the dark. Almost like an SNL skit

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

LOL that sounds fun!!!! can't wait

Guest jamesshot
1 hour ago, Mensch said:

Nothing of the sort. I’m just giving out details of things I see and am hearing...at the end of the day, nothing should be leaked but people were in that audience so some people will talk about what they saw

We appreciate it!

8 hours ago, Gaudet said:

Completely different category, either of those two cannot be compared to Madonna.

Yep that s true but not in my book

4 hours ago, Mensch said:

Can’t wait to see it. M is funny...love these talk shows where she gets to show that side of herself. 

7 hours ago, CalinB said:

Interview don't sell records, performances do.

Not true. As others have said here, she did a lot of live performances for Rebel Heart and it did absolutely nothing. No increased sales, no radio airplay, no buzz...…. zippo! As fans, of course we want to see her performances. But it's not really worth the effort if there's nothing gained in return. And it fact, it can backfire. Look at Eurovision.

3 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Not true. As others have said here, she did a lot of live performances for Rebel Heart and it did absolutely nothing. No increased sales, no radio airplay, no buzz...…. zippo! As fans, of course we want to see her performance. But it's not really worth the effort if there's nothing gained in return. And it fact, it can backfire. Look at Eurovision.

Actually BIM on Jimmy Fallon made both the song and album shoot up the itunes chart. In Italy Devil Pray and Ghostown went number 1 and 2 on Itunes after her performance there. Ghostown even stayed in top 10 for a while.  The Iheart radio awards with Taylor made Ghostown rise up to the top 30 on itunes from oblivion. Also Ghostown got airplay because of it. 

Performances definitely help when the alternative is not charting at all. 

6 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Actually BIM on Jimmy Fallon made both the song and album shoot up the itunes chart. In Italy Devil Pray and Ghostown went number 1 and 2 on Itunes after her performance there. Ghostown even stayed in top 10 for a while.  The Iheart radio awards with Taylor made Ghostown rise up to the top 30 on itunes from oblivion. Also Ghostown got airplay because of it. 

Great examples

20 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Correct. 

32 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Oh ok. Thanks for the info. I guess it didn't make an impact that I noticed, so I thought it did nothing.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
13 minutes ago, alquemist said:

Love her hair here. Is this how she looked on Fallon? 

8 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

And imagine how much it would've helped had she uploaded them on her channel! I still cant believe BIM isnt on youtube!