Madonna on Jimmy Fallon

1 minute ago, bardo said:

the crave remix has a disco vibe to it. maybe she'll perform that version.

Yeah you're maybe right 🤔 I would go crazy if she does IDSIF 

24 minutes ago, Foolio said:

How does his mother having died mean M couldn't be on his show?

Are you serious? Have you ever had a loved one die? 

Borderline on his show was such a great moment.

I think she could do something similar with Crave. Just plain and simple....no disco versions or anything.....this is the one time Madonna + guitar and raw voice sound marvelous.

Having said that, don't know what Mensch knows in regard to her wardrobe so perhaps knowing that, something else would be more fitting! After all, Madonna sitting and strumming a guitar for Joan Of Arc on Fallon with the outfit she was wearing in 2015 would've seemed quite "off".....I'm open here!! Give it to me Madame X!!!

18 minutes ago, kubi said:

Are you serious? Have you ever had a loved one die? 

I have. A lot of people don't necessarily take time off work because of the death of a loved one, and since Anderson's show seems to be airing as usual (coupled with the fact Mensch implied M would be a guest) I thought he wasn't taking a break. I will stand corrected - I guess they're showing reruns or prerecorded episodes, so my bad!

Edited by Foolio

What show does Cooper actually host? I mean, what show where she could be? Because to me all of his shows seem very serious/not talk-show-y.

Still can't believe she's performing tonight. I need to see it before my eyes because I've been desperate all week for a performance…

5 minutes ago, Lament said:

What show does Cooper actually host? I mean, what show where she could be? Because to me all of his shows seem very serious/not talk-show-y.

I am also confused because Cooper has a show on CNN but it’s news focused. He is also a correspondent for 60 minutes. Occasionally artists are featured in 60 minutes and the interview is pre-taped. 

Guest jamesshot

Cooper interviewing her for 60 Minutes would be perfection! I'd like it if she did 360 with him but, unless taped earlier, he just lost his mother and if he wasn't on last night, he won't be on this week. 

Guest jamesshot
3 minutes ago, ConfessYourself said:

@Mensch at what time does the taping start/end please?

I'm obs not Mensch but they usually tape around 5pm EST and end roughly an hour later. 

2 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

I'm obs not Mensch but they usually tape around 5pm EST and end roughly an hour later. 

Thanks!

I want to believe Mensch but I still find fishy that the other guest confirmed to be the musical guest... And how do we already know how she’s dressed? And why is she already there if she’s taping in 3 hours..? lol

2 minutes ago, ConfessYourself said:

Thanks!

I want to believe Mensch but I still find fishy that the other guest confirmed to be the musical guest... And how do we already know how she’s dressed? And why is she already there if she’s taping in 3 hours..? lol

Valid points. 😉

Anyyyways! This will air tomorrow right?!

12 minutes ago, Anne said:

Any chance it will be rescheduled for later on? 

Idk, also no performance! She’s just doing a funny segment with Fallon with the outfit.