Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Madonna - World of Madame X (Documentary on Amazon Prime)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As some fans have pointed out before, it gives us audience a much clearer picture of what’s going on behind the scene of producing this amazing album. Does anyone feels that 23min duration is a tad bit too short? Especially when a few of the (best) songs are not being mentioned. Hope we can see something like a full 90min of footages. Am I being greedy here? 😬😉😘

Link to post
Share on other sites

So fascinating! I loved hearing how she was inspired. I want more! Beautiful, educational, transcending, and full of life, heart, fun, art, depth, and meaning! Madame X!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Andra said:

Finally got around to watching this. Such a fascinating little doc, I really enjoyed it!

I know it's weird to share this thing in this thread, but anyway: Same artist, same passion, same drive, 24 years ago. Madonna never stops, never leaves. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome. Too short 😔 I could listen to more about the particular musical and historical influences she is attempting  to expose the masses to 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Incredible documentary, as others have stated why isn't this like 5 hours long lol

such a knowledgeable woman forsure 

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Showdown said:

It was interesting but i just cannot get over that damn wig! I can't help but to think of Moira Rose with all those damn wigs!

e4876703-5e2a-4bba-97c7-8b86a3aa10f5-screen-shot-2019-02-12-at-35132-pm.png

Are you the first one to complain about the wigs?

Link to post
Share on other sites

So caught the Madame❌ Making on Prime. Too short but great.  

Stayed on Prime and caught Madonna & the Breakfast club...the unauthorized and shunned flick w the look a like. 

The re-enactment parts were unnecessary but the interviews with Dan Gilroy and others were great. It needed to be a movie or a doc but the attempt to fuse the two fails. 

The film uses audio of her first demos with the band and embarking on solo career. Prob not the right forum but if On Amazon Prime maybe check it out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Are you the first one to complain about the wigs?

I dont know I dont really keep track of what others say...but c'mon now, let's not act like it's not like watching a long schitts creek episode

moira-rose.jpg

b63e7fc5-e984-4ebc-aa9a-289eb2f97b03-screen-shot-2019-02-12-at-50346-pm.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Showdown said:

I dont know I dont really keep track of what others say...but c'mon now, let's not act like it's not like watching a long schitts creek episode

moira-rose.jpg

b63e7fc5-e984-4ebc-aa9a-289eb2f97b03-screen-shot-2019-02-12-at-50346-pm.png

WTF

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shaun said:

WTF

You've never seen Schitts Creek? It's hilarious...Catherine O Hara is brilliant as Moira Rose...but yeah the wigs are awful and i kept thinking it reminded me of something and then I realized they remind me of Moira!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Showdown said:

You've never seen Schitts Creek? It's hilarious...Catherine O Hara is brilliant as Moira Rose...but yeah the wigs are awful and i kept thinking it reminded me of something and then I realized they remind me of Moira!

 

I’ve seen it and your repeated comments about Madonna’s stunning looks in the doc are eye-roll inducing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shaun said:

I’ve seen it and your repeated comments about Madonna’s stunning looks in the doc are eye-roll inducing. 

Oh ok...maybe there's eyedrops for that 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Showdown said:

It was interesting but i just cannot get over that damn wig! I can't help but to think of Moira Rose with all those damn wigs!

e4876703-5e2a-4bba-97c7-8b86a3aa10f5-screen-shot-2019-02-12-at-35132-pm.png

Moira and Madonna prove the world needs more wigs to be a better place. 💕

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Take your own advice then. 

Nah I'm cool bro, I'm not the one suffering from eye rolling unless you're implying I need eye drops cuz of those damn wigs? 🤔🤔🤔 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Querelle said:

Moira and Madonna prove the world needs more wigs to be a better place. 💕

Nooooo! Lol i promise I won't ever complain about the sticky and sweet hair shes been using for over a decade ever again! I promise! But seriously, I can't help but to think of M & M now! I think Madonna would look hot with that blond hair with the black underneath

2327-465865-1014x570_(2).jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, GlamourKid said:

As some fans have pointed out before, it gives us audience a much clearer picture of what’s going on behind the scene of producing this amazing album. Does anyone feels that 23min duration is a tad bit too short? Especially when a few of the (best) songs are not being mentioned. Hope we can see something like a full 90min of footages. Am I being greedy here? 😬😉😘

I think it was filmed when Fanuna and Back that up were part of the album, and it may have cut that part out. Also I noticed she did not talk about Crave and LFM that were added in their place.

Link to post
Share on other sites

What a wonderful, intelligent little documentary...

which other pop star can talk about their album creation with such depth! This is the kind of detail that goes into awards recognition so I hope the Grammy voters are paying attention Cz she needs to be rewarded for this passion project!

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...