Madonna - World of Madame X (Documentary on Amazon Prime)

As some fans have pointed out before, it gives us audience a much clearer picture of what’s going on behind the scene of producing this amazing album. Does anyone feels that 23min duration is a tad bit too short? Especially when a few of the (best) songs are not being mentioned. Hope we can see something like a full 90min of footages. Am I being greedy here? 😬😉😘

So fascinating! I loved hearing how she was inspired. I want more! Beautiful, educational, transcending, and full of life, heart, fun, art, depth, and meaning! Madame X!! 

1 hour ago, Andra said:

Finally got around to watching this. Such a fascinating little doc, I really enjoyed it!

I know it's weird to share this thing in this thread, but anyway: Same artist, same passion, same drive, 24 years ago. Madonna never stops, never leaves. 

Awesome. Too short 😔 I could listen to more about the particular musical and historical influences she is attempting  to expose the masses to 

54 minutes ago, Showdown said:

It was interesting but i just cannot get over that damn wig! I can't help but to think of Moira Rose with all those damn wigs!

e4876703-5e2a-4bba-97c7-8b86a3aa10f5-screen-shot-2019-02-12-at-35132-pm.png

Are you the first one to complain about the wigs?

So caught the Madame❌ Making on Prime. Too short but great.  

Stayed on Prime and caught Madonna & the Breakfast club...the unauthorized and shunned flick w the look a like. 

The re-enactment parts were unnecessary but the interviews with Dan Gilroy and others were great. It needed to be a movie or a doc but the attempt to fuse the two fails. 

The film uses audio of her first demos with the band and embarking on solo career. Prob not the right forum but if On Amazon Prime maybe check it out. 

21 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Are you the first one to complain about the wigs?

I dont know I dont really keep track of what others say...but c'mon now, let's not act like it's not like watching a long schitts creek episode

moira-rose.jpg

b63e7fc5-e984-4ebc-aa9a-289eb2f97b03-screen-shot-2019-02-12-at-50346-pm.png

40 minutes ago, Showdown said:

I dont know I dont really keep track of what others say...but c'mon now, let's not act like it's not like watching a long schitts creek episode

moira-rose.jpg

b63e7fc5-e984-4ebc-aa9a-289eb2f97b03-screen-shot-2019-02-12-at-50346-pm.png

WTF

Just now, Shaun said:

WTF

You've never seen Schitts Creek? It's hilarious...Catherine O Hara is brilliant as Moira Rose...but yeah the wigs are awful and i kept thinking it reminded me of something and then I realized they remind me of Moira!

6 minutes ago, Showdown said:

You've never seen Schitts Creek? It's hilarious...Catherine O Hara is brilliant as Moira Rose...but yeah the wigs are awful and i kept thinking it reminded me of something and then I realized they remind me of Moira!

I’ve seen it and your repeated comments about Madonna’s stunning looks in the doc are eye-roll inducing. 

Just now, Shaun said:

I’ve seen it and your repeated comments about Madonna’s stunning looks in the doc are eye-roll inducing. 

Oh ok...maybe there's eyedrops for that 

2 hours ago, Showdown said:

It was interesting but i just cannot get over that damn wig! I can't help but to think of Moira Rose with all those damn wigs!

e4876703-5e2a-4bba-97c7-8b86a3aa10f5-screen-shot-2019-02-12-at-35132-pm.png

Moira and Madonna prove the world needs more wigs to be a better place. 💕

6 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Take your own advice then. 

Nah I'm cool bro, I'm not the one suffering from eye rolling unless you're implying I need eye drops cuz of those damn wigs? 🤔🤔🤔 

8 minutes ago, Querelle said:

Moira and Madonna prove the world needs more wigs to be a better place. 💕

Nooooo! Lol i promise I won't ever complain about the sticky and sweet hair shes been using for over a decade ever again! I promise! But seriously, I can't help but to think of M & M now! I think Madonna would look hot with that blond hair with the black underneath

2327-465865-1014x570_(2).jpg

20 hours ago, GlamourKid said:

As some fans have pointed out before, it gives us audience a much clearer picture of what’s going on behind the scene of producing this amazing album. Does anyone feels that 23min duration is a tad bit too short? Especially when a few of the (best) songs are not being mentioned. Hope we can see something like a full 90min of footages. Am I being greedy here? 😬😉😘

I think it was filmed when Fanuna and Back that up were part of the album, and it may have cut that part out. Also I noticed she did not talk about Crave and LFM that were added in their place.

What a wonderful, intelligent little documentary...

which other pop star can talk about their album creation with such depth! This is the kind of detail that goes into awards recognition so I hope the Grammy voters are paying attention Cz she needs to be rewarded for this passion project!