"Ciao Bella" Thread

The melody of the chorus and bridge is everything to me. This is such a beautiful track.

Too bad it hasn’t been included on the vinyl edition as they really delivered the dynamic range on the LP’s mastering this time.

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

WHAT IS THE BIZARRE OBSESSION WITH MADONNA-ONLY VERSIONS OF SONGS THAT ARE STUNNING IN THEIR INTENDED FORM?!?! 

WHY IS IT BIZARRE THAT SOME PEOPLE WANNA HEAR ONLY MADONNA AND NOT SOME RANDOM MAN CHANTING ON A MADONNA SONG ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MUSIC IS GREAT AND WE HAVENT HAD ANY MADONNA MUSIC SINCE 2015??? OR DOES THAT NOT MAKE SENSE TO YOU? INTENDED FORM OR NOT

9 minutes ago, Showdown said:

WHY IS IT BIZARRE THAT SOME PEOPLE WANNA HEAR ONLY MADONNA AND NOT SOME RANDOM MAN CHANTING ON A MADONNA SONG ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MUSIC IS GREAT AND WE HAVENT HAD ANY MADONNA MUSIC SINCE 2015??? OR DOES THAT NOT MAKE SENSE TO YOU? INTENDED FORM OR NOT

Nope

16 minutes ago, Showdown said:

Such simple concepts not being understood by you...perhaps think? I don't know what else to tell you 😂😂😂

Likewise!

5 minutes ago, Showdown said:

Likewise what? 😂

I also don’t know what to tell you. Seems like we disagree and don’t understand each other’s points. We have disagreed before and we will again I’m sure.

1 hour ago, Showdown said:

This, thank you 🙏 

Just now, Shaun said:

I also don’t know what to tell you. Seems like we disagree and don’t understand each other’s points. We have disagreed before and we will again I’m sure.

You're the one saying its a bizarre obsession, i could care less if someone likes it not but you're the one being condescending for someone asking for a solo version. I can see why people would like it with him and i can see why others wouldn't. Seems like you're the one who has issues understanding.

1 minute ago, Royal T said:

This, thank you 🙏 

No problem,  i think its so bizzarre when people act as if someone's tastes is a personal attack on M or as if it's lowbrow.

Just now, Showdown said:

No problem,  i think its so bizzarre when people act as if someone's tastes is a personal attack on M or as if it's lowbrow.

I definitely agree :))

3 minutes ago, Showdown said:

You're the one saying its a bizarre obsession, i could care less if someone likes it not but you're the one being condescending for someone asking for a solo version. I can see why people would like it with him and i can see why others wouldn't. Seems like you're the one who has issues understanding.

I stand by my comment 100%.

6 minutes ago, Priceless said:

When I hear the spoken word part "sometimes I feel..." I get a Jennifer Coolidge vibe from her voice because they lowered the pitch. :lol:

coolidge.jpg

:lmao: Omg I’ll never hear this the same way!

3 minutes ago, Shaun said:

But I enjoy you so please don’t put me on ignore.

Lol im not petty, i dont take anything personal and the tone of alot of how i say things gets lost in text form 🙂

On 6/15/2019 at 3:51 PM, Genevieve Vavance said:

somebody here mentioned Seal 🤣

the males parts sound a little bit like seal during crazy,yes

On 7/20/2019 at 11:14 AM, VogueMusic said:

Exactly. Personally, I find this need to always want to get rid of all her collaborators just silly to me, especially on any work concerning this album. This is how she envisioned these songs, and considering how they have all turned out, it's clearly for good reason this time around.

And part of the magic of this song is her taking a bit of a back seat and allowing Kimi Djabaté to shine. In fact, not overdoing it with too many lyrics and allowing the music to shine.

Thanks for bringing intelligence to this thread. 👍

This song would be garbage without Kimi :lmao: His part makes the song, IMO. 

Just say you don't like songs not in English and move on