"Ciao Bella" Thread

Actually, Ciao Bella truly does sound phenomenal coming right after I Don't Search I Find, and even closing out the album. If that's not for you, perfectly fine. But snide remarks aside, it is something quite special for those of us who do hear the magic in that transition. It's the perfect lift after the quite heavy journey that is the rest of the album.

Oops , I read on multiple sites that it was Dino singing on this !!!

Well whoever it is he has an amazing voice!

And I stand by the rest of my comments on this song, its too good to be a "bonus track", but at least we have it at all.

On 6/28/2019 at 1:51 AM, VogueMusic said:

Actually, Ciao Bella truly does sound phenomenal coming right after I Don't Search I Find, and even closing out the album. If that's not for you, perfectly fine. But snide remarks aside, it is something quite special for those of us who do hear the magic in that transition. It's the perfect lift after the quite heavy journey that is the rest of the album.

thats exactly where i put it!

I've put it between Extreme Occident and Faz. It works very well.

5 hours ago, runa said:

I drank a little too much yesterday night and had such a good time blasting that song out loud, :lol:

Were you also naked at the time by any chance?

1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

this song has grown on me like fungus

I LOVE it!!!

Same.

Definitely the best of the bonus tracks.

This song is so good!!! Here it is a short interview to Kimi Djabaté: Kimi Djabaté: the Guinean who seduced Madonna

He said he translated the lyrics which were given to him, and that they stayed in the studio for 11 hours. He also said he thought he was there to play guitar, but instead Madonna wanted him to sing.

It’s a great piece of song!

Ethnic, summer, Ibiza vibes.

it reminds me last Diplo picture in his Instagram showing is “huge” excitement about the Spanish Nature. OMG!

Edited by rodials

Does anyone else also hears Britney Pears in it? not necessarily her early work, but the " Have you ever been to the land where you can find yourself " part is so her.

45 minutes ago, Andra said:

Does anyone else also hears Britney Pears in it? not necessarily her early work, but the " Have you ever been to the land where you can find yourself " part is so her.

Britney not really

I can hear Cher when she does the whispered part in All or nothing

I was just going to type that as I entered the thread. That part is amazing. It’s like the song pushes off from a wall and launches into this catchy greatness. This remains one of my most listened to songs....very addictive.

LOVE this track, esp on headphones. Does anyone know where to buy the bonus tracks online? They aren't listed on Anazon's music service, the only place I can find them are on YouTube...

Maybe there is edit only madonna version without that men speaking? That song is perfect and he’s running everything. 

11 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

No. This song is perfect because the man is on the 99% of the song.

Exactly. Personally, I find this need to always want to get rid of all her collaborators just silly to me, especially on any work concerning this album. This is how she envisioned these songs, and considering how they have all turned out, it's clearly for good reason this time around.

And part of the magic of this song is her taking a bit of a back seat and allowing Kimi Djabaté to shine. In fact, not overdoing it with too many lyrics and allowing the music to shine.