Madonna - I Rise (Tracy Young Pride Remix)

We at DrownedMadonna.com heard some juicy news about Madonna‘s I Rise remixes.

Plans are to release an I Rise mix by Tracy Young around New York City Gay Pride.

Tracy Young mix is already getting played at her radio station in Miami.

At least another I Rise mix is on production, as well as for Crave.

In the meantime, Medellín went to #4 in the US Dance Chart. It is greatest gainer 2 weeks in a row.

We also remind you that new Medellín mixes will drop on June 14, including two exclusive mixes for Amazon only.

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2019/06/10/news-about-madonnas-i-rise-remixes/

I wonder if Madonna will perform this version at Pride Island?

It's gotten airplay in a few dance stations, including Sirius XM's dance station, bpm!

1 hour ago, luluthecat said:

Why are these dropping the same date as the album?

Showing the different styles? Just a guess, I'm liking the promo. We've had so much more before its even released. She wants longevity with this record. 

29 minutes ago, acko said:

It's Tracy Young :bad:

Ha! Years ago (1995/6 - STR era ) I was on a gay cruise and Tracy Young was the guest DJ. She was super rude when I requested Madonna. I remember she rudely saying "I'll play Madonna when she comes out with something decent."  

5 minutes ago, MaddyFanatic said:

Ha! Years ago (1995/6 - STR era ) I was on a gay cruise and Tracy Young was the guest DJ. She was super rude when I requested Madonna. I remember she rudely saying "I'll play Madonna when she comes out with something decent."  

:rotfl:

She played at a DC club after the RHT show in DC and her music was AWFUL. Literally minimal Madonna. I think i only heard a dub version of hung up and a clip of Papa Dont Preach in an hour of being there.  

His this is Madonna! LOL I love the remix. will it be available on itunes later?

20 minutes ago, ibizaboi24 said:

Do we know when this is out?

Around NYC Pride, which is June 30. It’s coming. It gives me Avicii vibes in parts. Very glad TY kept the vulnerability and sadness of the original melody. It’s key.