An Audience with Madonna (Alexandra Palace)

The few empty seats were really annoying. Shame they couldn’t have just filled them with people waiting outside. On the way out I met woman who went because she worked for the sponsor, she said she doesn’t really follow Madonna and only likes a few of her old songs from 80’s - I just looked disgusted at her 😂 ungrateful! I imagine the empty seats were people like her. 

1 hour ago, ABB2015 said:

There were only a handful of empty seats that I saw?! 

Was an amazing experience and was pleasantly surprised at how relaxed and easy going she was. She signed a fans foot and told him his feet stank and were too hairy 😂😂😂

One fan was going on a bit and she said ‘you can sit down now’ 

she is so sassy in a non offensive way- just a total bad bitch and I love her even more after last night.

Oh another funny moment- graham said the album was her baby and she opened her legs and said she was currently in labour and something about the baby’s head being in position.

One fan mistakenly said she went to musical theatre with Martha graham and she was like ermmm no, bless him he was so nervous and kept swearing and she told him to calm down and stop swearing- I would have died on the spot.

Some of the the fans were so weird tho, the random guy who shouted get your tits out was so crude to hear and the guy I was next to was a complete mess and was shouting out he wanted her to give him free sex?! And then started shouting she was charging too much for her concerts. A woman aswell, rough as a badgers arse and downing pints of larger screaming pitch of her lungs and trying to engage in conversation with Madonna shouting shit replies back to her whenever she asked a rhetorical question- she was beyond a mess!!

Graham had to say at one point that the crowd needed to calm down as it was becoming a bit of a mob.

:rotfl:The Good old UK.

Was The Honest Vocal Coach there or was she busy downing a curry in front of the telly?

11 minutes ago, acko said:

Was The Honest Vocal Coach there or was she busy downing a curry in front of the telly?

🤣🤣

I was mortified! It was like my big fat gypsy wedding on my row- thankfully (for Madonna) we were on the balcony so she won’t have heard the shit the wreck heads next to me were shouting out! Good old Brit’s ey!!

23 minutes ago, acko said:

Hahahahahaha

frozen ready meal 

1 hour ago, ABB2015 said:

Some of the the fans were so weird tho, the random guy who shouted get your tits out was so crude to hear and the guy I was next to was a complete mess and was shouting out he wanted her to give him free sex?! And then started shouting she was charging too much for her concerts. A woman aswell, rough as a badgers arse and downing pints of larger screaming pitch of her lungs and trying to engage in conversation with Madonna shouting shit replies back to her whenever she asked a rhetorical question- she was beyond a mess!!

Graham had to say at one point that the crowd needed to calm down as it was becoming a bit of a mob.

This is what happens when people get a little too comfortable, they start being animals and all manners go out the window. She will have to keep a good distance and not get TOO personal with fans during the theatre shows, otherwise things will get messy.

1 hour ago, Danmacevents said:

My god we were fucking SLEEPING. Living in the moment in AWE not thinking about anything else. 

🤣 how dare you sleep instead of reporting here immediately! Selfish behaviour. 

21 minutes ago, Andra said:

This is what happens when people get a little too comfortable, they start being animals and all manners go out the window. She will have to keep a good distance and not get TOO personal with fans during the theatre shows, otherwise things will get messy.

Totally agree. Some people's behaviour can be shocking! I'd be happy if she didn't interact at all instead of experiencing something like ABB2015 reported.

37 minutes ago, Nikki said:

She sang Miles Away acapella 🙂 (and yes, of course she sounds good..)

But I thought she couldnt sing anymore so she has to use autotune?  Thats what the haters said anyway...

It was so annoying when that fan interrupted her singing and then started singing Miles Away himself - as though we all wanted to hear that?! 

I swear most of the crowd were absolutely plastered. I guess people had come straight from work and we’re drinking for hours. 

8 hours ago, headonfire said:

I can't recognise anyone! Who is it? Is it that Russian girl?😁

The one with dark hair who gets her album signed by Madonna then thanks M very much with a thumbs up...