An Audience with Madonna (Alexandra Palace)

1 minute ago, jonski43 said:

Filming and photography is not allowed except at specific points so I suspect we won't see much until the end

It’s being filmed anyway so we’ll see it soon on tv

Just now, jonski43 said:

Filming and photography is not allowed except at specific points so I suspect we won't see much until the end

Ah grand, thanks. I’m waiting up for the album release anyways, I’ll be bollixed in the morning! 🥴

1 minute ago, MattyMads said:

It’s being filmed anyway so we’ll see it soon on tv

Ooh I may just save watching it until tomorrow night, before or after GN 😁

Just now, Gaudet said:

Empty seats? Did I just spot some empty seats for fuck's sake??

In the end I went there with my partner (neither of us had tickets) to see if there might be any returns, as we live just 30 mins from Ally Pally. We asked the people at the reception who were in charge of the venue for the evening if there would be any chance to be seated if seats were left empty. They refused and said it wouldn't be possible as latecomers would be allowed in throughout the event. It's incredibly annoying to see so many empty seats in the end, having been there and been turned away. At least I've got tickets for three shows on the tour AND the album is coming out in 30 mins (champagne is on the ice). AND I turned down a ticket to Graham Norton today in order to spend time with a sick relative. Going through a lot of emotions right now.:megamanson: