An Audience with Madonna (Alexandra Palace)

Congrats to everyone that got tickets! Hope there’s a live stream. 🙏🏼

32 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Omg. Im going. I've had to book a coach ticket cancel a shift at work but I'm going. I have the best friends in the world. 

@madonnafanparty sorted it for me for all the people who still doubt that page 🤣

I can't breathe 

How did they sort it?

I live at the bottom of Alexandra Palace Park. If anyone has a spare ticket I'll come along!

I'm sure she'll perform. 

It'll be televised on  UK TV - I hope so anyway. And they should do it or the release week to maximise sales or 2nd week to prevent a huge drop.

I hope it’s televised at some point and that she performs- ‘An Audience with Madonna’ would be great promo. But I’m not sure what will happen with it tbh! 

I submitted a question. I’ll die if I get to ask it, I hope I can get it out without falling over my words and embarrassing myself 😅

Congrats to all the winners, curious to know what questions have been submitted.

enjoyed the Macy's Q&A she did, lets see how this group of people do.

37 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Congrats to all the winners, curious to know what questions have been submitted.

enjoyed the Macy's Q&A she did, lets see how this group of people do.

I never saw that. What did people ask?

As it’s just fans and the subject matter isn’t anything other than her new album. I hope we finally get to hear her talk about the actual music!!!!!

Do you guys think there might be any chance of returns at the door if someone who got tickets doesn’t show up? Having difficulty accepting that I won’t be there... 😥

37 minutes ago, Stranger said:

Do you guys think there might be any chance of returns at the door if someone who got tickets doesn’t show up? Having difficulty accepting that I won’t be there... 😥

I've heard if people don't attend they aren't allowed to book things through seeetickets again. 

A lot of people (including myself) panicked and read the box wrong so in guest one I put my first name and in guest 2 I put my second 🤣🤣 I had until 5pm yesterday to contact and rectify I only got my code at 4!!

You could ring Alexandra palace and find out? 

Well, people who go: check if there are cameras and tell us if she's performing!

I doubt she will. She's not performing anywhere this week… And it think it would be mentioned if it was being recorded. But let's hope!

1 hour ago, Stranger said:

Just read on another forum, if so wine can't go they can "gift" the ticket but they'd need your full name. If you get the chance you need full photo ID. I'd say you have about an hour. I've asked around but everyone I know is still going. Sorry I can't be more helpful XX 

2 hours ago, Stranger said:

I know. Me too. Feel so flat and haven't slept well for two nights 🙄

Thought something might come up but at this point I think I'm stripping the wallpaper in my hall tonight 😭

25 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I know. Me too. Feel so flat and haven't slept well for two nights 🙄

Thought something might come up but at this point I think I'm stripping the wallpaper in my hall tonight 😭

Well so far 2 of my coaches have broken down and woman has exorcism style vomited all over the third. 🤣🤣😠

26 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Well so far 2 of my coaches have broken down and woman has exorcism style vomited all over the third. 🤣🤣😠

Omg you poor thing. 😂 Where are you coming from?

Just now, jonski43 said:

Omg you poor thing. 😂 Where are you coming from?

Sheffield. I used to LIVE in London as well. It's been stressful but I'm drinking rum and coke and the guy next to me clearly doesn't approve 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Danmacevents said:

Sheffield. I used to LIVE in London as well. It's been stressful but I'm drinking rum and coke and the guy next to me clearly doesn't approve 🤣🤣

Wow bit of a trek but worth it even if you do stink of vomit.

4 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

Does this mean she’s performing tomorrow, or are they calling the conversation a “performance”?

A278E34C-A7D3-4AC8-A868-663705F1D072.png

Let's hope it's a performance. The good thing is it's being filmed!! Might mean we get to see it live

1 minute ago, Hobbit said:

is the event recorded for tomorrow? or is it broadcast live tonight?

The Graham Norton show is for tomorrow night but the audience with at ally pally hasn't got a broadcast date yet.

1 minute ago, jonski43 said:

The Graham Norton show is for tomorrow night but the audience with at ally pally hasn't got a broadcast date yet.

thank you so much