An Audience with Madonna (Alexandra Palace)

7 minutes ago, Haseena said:

I got 5th row tickets! Shaking and crying rn. Will be sure to report back everything!

Have you got the email yet ? I've got confirmation on the screen but no email yet! 

7 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

I got the confirmation PDF as well! I'm seeing the QUENE tomorrow!! 

So happy for you! How close will you be?

Just now, the-queen said:

So happy for you! How close will you be?

CENTRE BLOCK

Row 4

Honestly you guys I really can't breathe I had to get away from my desk to get some air :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

CENTRE BLOCK

Row 4

Honestly you guys I really can't breathe I had to get away from my desk to get some air :lmao:

You’re living the dream. Being in Madonna’s presence...nothing better!

Row E!!!! In the middle ..... and not from London, I am traveling from the Netherlands! Taking my sister in law with me, she lives in England

1 minute ago, Hapertje said:

Row E!!!! In the middle ..... and not from London, I am traveling from the Netherlands! Taking my sister in law with me, she lives in England

Awesome. M in a room full of fans, going to be amazing. Hope someone gets some photos.

8 minutes ago, Hapertje said:

Wow! Its such short notice that didn’t think they’d even bother sending out codes to people outside of London. That’s so amazing!! Very happy for you! 

11 minutes ago, Hapertje said:

Okay u get2 ask the designated Eurovision question then :rotfl:Congrats!

also someone take @funkydita as a plus one, he's a cheap date...after two ciders u can have ur way with him.
Also he knows London inside out :wow: and is an alround pleasant sugar tit of a person. Also It would b like taking
me through him vicariously...that's surely an added bonus if ever there was one.. :fag:

5 minutes ago, acko said:

Okay u get2 ask the designated Eurovision question then :rotfl:Congrats!

also someone take @funkydita as a plus one, he's a cheap date...after two ciders u can have ur way with him.
Also he knows London inside out :wow: and is an alround pleasant sugar tit of a person. Also It would b like taking
me through him vicariously...that's surely an added bonus if ever there was one.. :fag:

You are such a doll

Omg. Im going. I've had to book a coach ticket cancel a shift at work but I'm going. I have the best friends in the world. 

@madonnafanparty sorted it for me for all the people who still doubt that page 🤣

I can't breathe