Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

iHeartRadio Icons Madonna Interview


Recommended Posts

I didn’t go in the Eurovision thread, because I didn’t want to hear about it anymore...I was just responding to people in this thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dutch interview has been found dead under very suspicious and mysterious circumstances, 

Apparently there was an x left on his forehead

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Andgon144 said:

The dutch interview has been found dead under very suspicious and mysterious circumstances, 

Apparently there was an x left on his forehead

: )

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

🤣 he did say it was his last interview since his show was going off the air 

He wanted to go out with a bang and it backfired. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

New cool bonus footage!

 

This is cool and more interesting than all her interviews combined, where she is asked the same questions about motherhood.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just seen this. Such fun. Like Sirius, it's great to hear her talking about her life and hits!

Such a shame we got GrumpDonna in the UK and ESC. This would have made such a difference!

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

New cool bonus footage!

 

So amazing!

Have to say many members in here were right about the Madame X standard cover and the reference to her mother! :wow:

Link to post
Share on other sites

All interviews with Madonna from now on must contain a large red box with goodies in it for her to pull out and reminisce about  

it makes it far more interesting than the questions they ask her 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I love that she spoke of her mother’s influence on the standard cover. I’d love to hear about the Frida inspiration as well as the story behind the blonde cover.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This little bonus footage is even better than the original broadcast. She looks and sounds so relaxed. Humorous as always. Thanks for sharing!

Edited by justi5myluv
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, F.M.F. said:

This Iheart radio interview has been my favourite of the promo stops for this era! 

Yes indeed. Lucky for them who got a chance to attended it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2019 at 5:32 PM, Flip The Switch said:

So amazing!

Have to say many members in here were right about the Madame X standard cover and the reference to her mother! :wow:

Yes, do we call it the mother cover now, not the Frida cover?

And didn't people laugh at those who said it was about her mother? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Yes, do we call it the mother cover now, not the Frida cover?

And didn't people laugh at those who said it was about her mother? 

Some members here got pissed and nasty towards other posters at just the suggestion the lips could be a reference to her Mother, which was obvious from the image. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MichaelDieker said:

Some members here got pissed and nasty towards other posters at just the suggestion the lips could be a reference to her Mother, which was obvious from the image. 

actually, she looks like both, oviously her mother, wich could have been the initial inspiration, but then writing madonna between her eyebrows is very fridah...anyways, I like that she talked about the picture with her sister melanie "you look like mom!".that´s a very human normal story

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...