iHeartRadio Icons Madonna Interview

It's times like these I wish there was still those MTV specials discussing the record. She will go off on the production, details and stories about the making of the album, funny stories and./or her past and the interviewers will begin giving her looks like "Hurry up" and she notices it. This was definitely one of the best interviews this era. 

1 hour ago, toujours said:

Didn't she mention in an earlier interview (could be with nyt) that the RH leaks devastated her and put her off from making music/recording again? 

I got that sense from the NYT profile. She was devastated and had no desire after that cycle ended to make another album. Can’t blame her. RH leak must have been the worst for her. 

We’re so lucky. She could stop at any time. 

I think from the Today Show interview she’ll adopt at least one more child. 

15 hours ago, boy skeffington said:

I got that sense from the NYT profile. She was devastated and had no desire after that cycle ended to make another album. Can’t blame her. RH leak must have been the worst for her. 

we’re so lucky. She could stop at any time. 

thank you to Portugal and her great artists for inspiring MX to record wonderful music once more. (who wouldn't suffer a great meltdown if his/her record had been sabotaged by a so-called "fan?" 'so relieved that the criminal has been punished.) the change in location and her immersion with the local arts and culture began her "healing" process.

and, yes, we should be grateful that MX has reached another creative peak. and is touring the world once again with a newfound sense of purpose.

Edited by toujours

Why wasn't the interview longer? Why didn't she perform? Why did she wear that eye-patch? Why was she drinking so much Champagne? Why was her corset so tight? Did you see she was wearing grillz AGAIN? Why did I have to listen to all those Madonna snippets in-between? Why were the hosts not younger? Why was the audience so badly lit?

JUST KIDDING!  :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I loved absolutely  EVERYTHING about this fabulous interview. She was so happy, relaxed and talkative  - so much fun to watch! Loved that they focused so much on the music and found her talking about the meaning of the new songs utterly intriguing, especially the ideas behind "Extreme Occident" and "Come Alive" - gave me more appreciation for these songs -  if that is even possible! Thank God I woke up in the middle of the night for some inexplicable reason to watch the live stream - maybe my subconscious knew that there is this awesome Madonna interview. Thank God for Madonna.

1 hour ago, alquemist said:

Why wasn't the interview longer? Why didn't she perform? Why did she wear that eye-patch? Why was she drinking so much Champagne? Why was her corset so tight? Did you see she was wearing grillz AGAIN? Why did I have to listen to all those Madonna snippets in-between? Why were the hosts not younger? Why was the audience so badly lit?

:dead:

1 hour ago, alquemist said:

JUST KIDDING!  :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I loved absolutely  EVERYTHING about this fabulous interview. She was so happy, relaxed and talkative  - so much fun to watch! Loved that they focused so much on the music and found her talking about the meaning of the new songs utterly intriguing, especially the ideas behind "Extreme Occident" and "Come Alive" - gave me more appreciation for these songs -  if that is even possible! Thank God I woke up in the middle of the night for some inexplicable reason to watch the live stream - maybe my subconscious knew that there is this awesome Madonna interview. Thank God for Madonna.

Yaasss THIS

It was a great interview one of the best since promo started. I’m Europe she appeared weirdly tense and nervous, but this one and Fallon she was herself more relaxed, genuinely funny, and comfortable. The eyepatch didn’t bother me and neither did the grillz. Those things work against her when she’s not herself. 

I love it when she goes into details about things, when she's so open and intelligent, she has so much to say. I also love her silliness, she wanted to joke around but the interviewers were a bit too composed for that. I'm glad they let her speak a lot tho. Amazing interview.

2 hours ago, alquemist said:

:dead: 

12 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

That male host said that crave is her 47th no 1 dance hit lolz!

Yeah, why don't they usually get thins like that right? MADONNA didn't care to correct though. She must be oblivious to mundane details of chart things.

24 minutes ago, alquemist said:

"Some people think I want to get into the groove while eating spaghetti".  She's so funny 😂

BTW what's that moojie eucalyptus peppermint thing she's talked about?

I think she meant this https://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?lan=uk&ShopSel=y&sec=8&sub=29&pid=8013

26 minutes ago, alquemist said:

"Some people think I want to get into the groove while eating spaghetti".  She's so funny 😂

BTW what's that moojie eucalyptus peppermint thing she's talked about?

It’s a Muji aroma diffuser for essential oils...

As everyone has said this was a fantastic interview!  They actually let her talk as much as she wanted to and actually focused on the music-imagine that!  So much cool information and she seemed relaxed and excited to talk about the album.  I hope she is inspired again like this.

stunning interview!

They let her speak her mind, and she certainly did!

Her thoughts about everything inspire me, the woman is clearly woke.

When she spoke about Extreme Occident I was stunned. One of my favorite tracks from Madame x.

What a great interview. Loved the audience and interaction with the hosts, glad they let her talk and loved how they played snippets of a few songs.