iHeartRadio Icons Madonna Interview

Guest jamesshot

She's going to put my in an early grave with those grillz!!!!! WHY???? LOL They don't look good. If they did I wouldn't care. 

Looking forward to this. 

She drank through the whole thing. LOL. I love that. I love how she loves Rose champagne because that is my fave as well. But can we prepare for the NYpost headline of how she is drinking away the fact that Bruce beat her to number one in the UK and she is now an old drunk lush because despite the facts they claim the tour is sluggish in sales, that same sluggish tour is going to be the reason they say she is number one in the US. They contradict themselves so often in their efforts to bash Madonna it is ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, jamesshot said:

She's going to put my in an early grave with those grillz!!!!! WHY???? LOL They don't look good. If they did I wouldn't care. 

Looking forward to this. 

🤣🤣 and I’m quite sure they are so uncomfortable! 

1 hour ago, Andra said:

This is great, is it just me or does she say to the person holding out the True Blue vinyl "I have a new record".

2 hours ago, toujours said:

she's having a grand time with the hosts and fans. and she looks fab as always.

Signing autographs and being with the fans is what I love to see. Madonna means so much to a lot of people so these events means the world to us. When Madonna comes to town it’s a happy place - singing, dancing, laughing and just fun. 

4 hours ago, Jeby said:

She drank through the whole thing. LOL. I love that. I love how she loves Rose champagne because that is my fave as well. But can we prepare for the NYpost headline of how she is drinking away the fact that Bruce beat her to number one in the UK and she is now an old drunk lush because despite the facts they claim the tour is sluggish in sales, that same sluggish tour is going to be the reason they say she is number one in the US. They contradict themselves so often in their efforts to bash Madonna it is ridiculous. 

You are pressed by NYpost and predict the sameoldshit since 35years...ADVICE POSITIVE VIBES 

Come give hope, come give life
Only get one, so we gotta live it right

28 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

This is great, is it just me or does she say to the person holding out the True Blue vinyl "I have a new record".

Yes. I don't think she signed it either. :lol:

30 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

🤣 I love her.

32 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

I thought I heard that too! Or "buy my new record"? lol

I'd be like gurl....I DID buy your new record but your store has production delays AGAIN....work it out!! lol

7 minutes ago, Crux said:

Yes. I don't think she signed it either. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Andra said:

🤣 I love her.

4 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I thought I heard that too! Or "buy my new record"? lol

I'd be like gurl....I DID buy your new record but your store has production delays AGAIN....work it out!! lol

I love her and her sassy ways!

46 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Signing autographs and being with the fans is what I love to see. Madonna means so much to a lot of people so these events means the world to us. When Madonna comes to town it’s a happy place - singing, dancing, laughing and just fun. 

She needs to keep reconnecting with us in whatever way possible. Can't overstate the importance of symbiosis at this juncture of her spectacular career: feeding us the good energy that we constantly give her.

And a happy Madonna bodes well for the Pride performance.

57 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Don't forget to watch today...  Fans will also be able to stream it via LiveXLive on June 21 at 6:30 p.m. local time.

https://www.livexlive.com/live-events/festival/iheartradio-icons-madonna

https://www.livexlive.com/

Is that the same thing  just broadcasted or something else?