Anyone else waiting until Friday?

We are getting REALLY close now to the big day. The forums better brace itself for the coming avalanche of love once others and myself have heard the album. 

I listened to all released tracks. Otherwise, it’s going to wait until Friday for me. I’m very excited! I told my fiancé to let me enjoy the album and that I don’t want to hear any criticism or else lol!! I will be in total loon form Friday. 

4 minutes ago, mmmike said:

I listened to all released tracks. Otherwise, it’s going to wait until Friday for me. I’m very excited! I told my fiancé to let me enjoy the album and that I don’t want to hear any criticism or else lol!! I will be in total loon form Friday. 

Lol same.  I’m waiting for Friday but time-goes- by- - - so slowly....

Thank God I've been having to travel daily for work....otherwise, I would have caved in.  But, I made it this far....so I got this!!!  Have been listening to the released songs and TRIED once to find the leaks, but failed (thankfully)!  Don't know if it will be midnight upon digital release, or if I'll manage to wait until the physical copy is ready to work it's MAGIC!?  Keep telling myself...."stay strong, stay strong"!!!

happy kitty.gif

49 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Thank God I've been having to travel daily for work....otherwise, I would have caved in.  But, I made it this far....so I got this!!!  Have been listening to the released songs and TRIED once to find the leaks, but failed (thankfully)!  Don't know if it will be midnight upon digital release, or if I'll manage to wait until the physical copy is ready to work it's MAGIC!?  Keep telling myself...."stay strong, stay strong"!!!

happy kitty.gif

Awww so adorable!! Yes magic is coming. So stay strong and travel safe. Huggss

2 hours ago, the-queen said:

We are getting REALLY close now to the big day. The forums better brace itself for the coming avalanche of love once others and myself have heard the album. 

That's right!! 💃💃🕺🏼🕺🏼🦋🌷✨

IMG_1430.JPG

2 hours ago, todsmod said:

happy kitty.gif

You can do it !!

Soon it's gonna be yours,

tumblr_mmmd715l7J1s2yegdo1_400.gif

Till I get to finally listen to MX I am listening to Ladama (it  - very probably - doesn't sound like MX but Madonna inspired me to listen to the Ladama girls)

Edited by Geiger83

Today’s incredible reviews are making this last day so hard! I’m very weak. Seems like we’ve got quite an album on our hands...

It’s like being in the 2019 Madonna version of the Stanford marshmallow experiment! 😱 My current condition is the picture in the middle... The second last is me on Thursday and the last one is of course me on Friday! 😂E8ED6C01-D418-41D9-911A-811D60022949.thumb.png.354a2b423bbf584e3dc88ccb4f02d880.png

23 minutes ago, sepulveda said:

It’s like being in the 2019 Madonna version of the Stanford marshmallow experiment! 😱 My current condition is the picture in the middle... The second last is me on Thursday and the last one is of course me on Friday! 😂E8ED6C01-D418-41D9-911A-811D60022949.thumb.png.354a2b423bbf584e3dc88ccb4f02d880.png

:lol:

4 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

I fear that fervent masturbation is the only thing that will keep me sufficiently distracted until Friday finally rolls around...

:lol: Lol now that’s an idea! 

46 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I'm beginning to crack I can't wait anymore!

Yes you can!  Listening should benefit Madonna directly in terms of sales and streams, so do it for her!  We are so close now.

Guys I’m thinking it’s like Christmas Eve for us! So much excitement and anticipation for Friday and what we’re about to hear. Whereas everyone who’s already listened to the leaked tracks is sitting in a flurry of wrapping paper and presents wondering if that’s all they’re gonna get. Just think about that when your will power is weak. 😁