Anyone else waiting until Friday?

I want the experience of being a kid and having erotica in my hand and then listening while looking at the pics and maybe the lyrics -  I know this is outdated but.... it’s what she wants and it’s what I want.    Friday is gonna be epic

1 minute ago, Kurt420 said:

Massive props to all of you waiting!! I just couldn't do it anymore....lol.

Madame X will reward you greatly for your discipline and control. 🙂

You’ve been a bad boy, Kurt!  Loved your review, though.  I am seeing comments to the effect that there are a few songs on which she sings clearly with no auto tune.  I am curious as to your thoughts as I know that you are a big fan of Madonna’s vocals.

I am waiting here too.  Too bad I can't take Friday off and I don't know what time I can leave work on Friday.  All I know is I will drive to Target right after work to buy the CD and listen in my car.  

I know I can't stay focus at work this Friday for sure.

For the first time since MUSIC, I will refrain from searching for the leaked album. I figured, eh, getting old, it's ok to wait.

If only Target and Amazon UK would ship out their pre-orders! I will have to contend with Spotify until the physicals are in my hands, probably next week.

I’ve heard the songs that she released before the album but nothing else. Can’t wait until Friday!!! I shall be in Target as soon as they open at 8 AM. 

15 minutes ago, Shane said:

You’ve been a bad boy, Kurt!  Loved your review, though.  I am seeing comments to the effect that there are a few songs on which she sings clearly with no auto tune.  I am curious as to your thoughts as I know that you are a big fan of Madonna’s vocals.

Lol....I feel like I've dipped into the cookie jar behind Mama's back! 

There are definitely some pure vocal moments from her. If I'm being honest, I do think this is prob her album with the most vocal effects....not in bad way because it's used for the purpose of enhancing the songs not disguising vocal shortcomings on her part. At this moment I'm in love with her vocal on Crazy, sounds very soulful. Also loving Looking For Mercy vocals, something about it reminds me of her vocals on the RH outtake Heaven. Just sounds very pure and poignant in the way only M can do.

Overall, I'd say the vocals throughout the album cover a wide spectrum.....one song even gives me 80's Madonna vocal tea's (not a lot of that on this album though). I think I'm safe in saying whatever vocal flavor you'd like MX will have it for you! 

34 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Lol....I feel like I've dipped into the cookie jar behind Mama's back! 

There are definitely some pure vocal moments from her. If I'm being honest, I do think this is prob her album with the most vocal effects....not in bad way because it's used for the purpose of enhancing the songs not disguising vocal shortcomings on her part. At this moment I'm in love with her vocal on Crazy, sounds very soulful. Also loving Looking For Mercy vocals, something about it reminds me of her vocals on the RH outtake Heaven. Just sounds very pure and poignant in the way only M can do.

Overall, I'd say the vocals throughout the album cover a wide spectrum.....one song even gives me 80's Madonna vocal tea's (not a lot of that on this album though). I think I'm safe in saying whatever vocal flavor you'd like MX will have it for you! 

Amazing review.  I cannot wait!

Sorry guys. I'm out of this club cuz I just heard God Control, and it's addictive.

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

I am, still have only heard Medellin & nothing else...:queenbitch:

Oh wow, you are DEFINITELY going to have quite the listening experience!

As for me, I'm still holding on! Almost Wednesday where I am...

Waiting until Friday. It's my Dad's birthday so I am having lunch with him, then heading up to an island off the coast where I will hit play on Medellin as my toes touch the sand and the sun sinks towards the horizon. Looking forward to the journey Madame X takes me on as I wander along the shore.

14 minutes ago, Bitch I'm Christian said:

Waiting until Friday. It's my Dad's birthday so I am having lunch with him, then heading up to an island off the coast where I will hit play on Medellin as my toes touch the sand and the sun sinks towards the horizon. Looking forward to the journey Madame X takes me on as I wander along the shore.

Now will you be high as well?! Cause that sounds damn near perfect. 

I'm waiting and desperately have been trying to get my way out of work that evening. I blatantly told my coworkers I needed the time off to support Madame X. 

38 minutes ago, Bitch I'm Christian said:

Sounds beautiful @Bitch I'm Christian

Waiting to,  going to listen to album all at once on Friday morning before heading to work 

I've only heard officially released stuff. And I am fine waiting. Not that I am not excited...I've always spoiled myself by downloading or listening to leaks. This time, I am absorbing the experience like I did back when I waited outside Sam Goody for the Erotica album (and only knew 1 song prior to release).