Anyone else waiting until Friday?

Gonna have some drinks Thursday night then at midnight gonna blare this mother f**king album to space . Watch out neighbours you’re in for a surprise . Then will probably drunk purchase another copy or bundle from her store . Can’t wait . Only about 70hours to go !!!

Waiting 😕

I'm not even listening to any released MX songs this week! Which is killing me to not listen to Dark Ballet 20 times a day.  

Edited by Profane

After doing two of the leaks I decided to save the rest for Friday and a bottle of wine.

Good to know we’re quite a large group of people! 😄 I’ve also stopped listening to the 5 released songs since last week. Have a feeling that first listen is going to be quite something...

6 minutes ago, jjmor95 said:

Good to know we’re quite a large group of people! 😄 I’ve also stopped listening to the 5 released songs since last week. Have a feeling that first listen is going to be quite something...

I’ve done the same thing, it’s so hard because I want to listen to new Madonna! But thankfully she has such a a vast back catalogue, I’m getting my fix! Lol 

I haven’t listened to Medellín, I Rise, Crave, Future, or Dark Ballet since last week...so even those will sound fresher in the context of the full album!

So far I haven't heard anything besides the first five tracks released.

I did search for God Control leak because fans are raving about it, but I'm glad I didn't listen to it. 

At this point, I want to hear the remainder of the tracks in the context of the album. 

45 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I haven’t listened to Medellín, I Rise, Crave, Future, or Dark Ballet since last week...so even those will sound fresher in the context of the full album!

I was planning to do the same but I put one of my spotify playlists in shuffle today and Future and Crave came up. I genuinely love Medellin a d tjese other two. Cannot wait for the rest gems Madame X has to offer!