Anyone else waiting until Friday?

Friday M will more than justify my love when I finally get to listen to this album. I have already decided: I am going to get up at 6, so that I have two full hours to listen to the album before I go to work. Then I will listen to it (low) at work, and then again with all the power at my Hubby's appartment. He is already prepared to listen to Madame X with me all weekend long

Edited by Geiger83

53 minutes ago, the-queen said:

We are all Friday warriors in here. M would be proud.

It's painful but we'll be rewarded ! 

I'm waiting, too! I am also not nearly as savvy with technology as I was back in RH days, so I wouldn't even know where to look to find the tracks anyway!!! I'm planning on downloading the album, and then taking a nice long drive as I listen from start to finish!

Edited by kaw214

Joined the club! Haven’t heard the leaked songs also, for the simple reason of not having any idea where to find them. Hahaha..this is a torture! Well, I’ve been waiting for years for this album i can manage to wait til Friday! 

I'm waiting..............but for how long I'm not sure. There's something so unceremonious about clicking an add filled dodgy link. Ideally I'd have a phycal copy as well to browse through - sadly it doesn't look like that'll happen.

33 minutes ago, johndvd25 said:

Joined the club! Haven’t heard the leaked songs also, for the simple reason of not having any idea where to find them. Hahaha..this is a torture! Well, I’ve been waiting for years for this album i can manage to wait til Friday! 

Same here!

I will wait and with pleasure....I usually have lots of patience and get high vibes when I know that at certain moment in time I’m going to get something that i will 100% love it. The high overwhelming feedback from fans on the leaks in combination with the rave official reviews ...put me in such excitement currently which I enjoy very very much. I’m sure I’m going to have a blast on Saturday,  similar perhaps with the one I got when I went to the music store which was exceptionally open at midnight to purchase my copy of confessions...and going to my friend home and start  listening and dancing and 🍾 ing and getting chicken skin....🤪

I am still holding out for just after midnight on Thursday when the rest of my pre-order on Itunes uploads.  This is killing me, but I will stay strong. Sigh. 😔😟😳

5 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

Yep—I listened to the leaks from HC, MDNA, and RH, and it made the release day experience anticlimactic. Not doing it again. Hearing an album for the first time from the physical CD somehow makes it more “real” to me.  

This.Its so hard but waiting till Friday!  

The anticipation is part of the experience 🙂

5 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

Yep—I listened to the leaks from HC, MDNA, and RH, and it made the release day experience anticlimactic. Not doing it again. Hearing an album for the first time from the physical CD somehow makes it more “real” to me.  

Me too me too. 

I listened to IDSIF the other night and realised I didn’t want to listen to leaks again, even if I really liked the song. The album will be delivered to my door on Friday and I’ll listen to it properly then. 🙂 

I wanna look at the physical copy, booklet, artwork, the whole shebang.