Madame X album general discussion

This album is everything and much more 🔥 never would have imagined it will be so good. God Control, Faz Gostoso, IDSIF the true bangers. Killers, Extreme Occident and Looking For Mercy the beautiful slower songs. I only don't really like Come Alive and Crazy on the first listen and I am not over how badly this album is mastered. Almost every song is distorted. Why did they do this? 😭

Just now, Ugly Hecty said:

Ha, playing "My Way" by Frank Sinatra, which is perfect for her!

How beautiful is her choice. Great interview

Come on New Zealand and Australia fans, we want to see your track by track reviews!  Is it out in Europe yet?  Nine hours to go here in the States!

6 minutes ago, DanM said:

This album is everything and much more 🔥 never would have imagined it will be so good. God Control, Faz Gostoso, IDSIF the true bangers. Killers, Extreme Occident and Looking For Mercy the beautiful slower songs. I only don't really like Come Alive and Crazy on the first listen and I am not over how badly this album is mastered. Almost every song is distorted. Why did they do this? 😭

My cd sounds absolutely crisp. 

12 minutes ago, Nikki said:

she sounds soooooo good, this is very interesting. reminds me of the confessions days. she's relaxed with this woman.

She loves Jo and Jo loves Madonna. 

9 minutes ago, DanM said:

are you listening to a leak? im hearing the opposite, that the mastering is really good

Just now, Nikki said:

are you listening to a leak? im hearing the opposite, that the mastering is really good

The mastering is amazing. Clear as crystal.

Just now, Nikki said:

This is what I asked on the previous page. Is the cd quality good? Does it have clicks and such like.

11 minutes ago, DanM said:

I don't know what your are listening 2. Mastering is a masterpiece.

Just now, nightcutter said:

This is what I asked on the previous page. Is the cd quality good? Does it have clicks and such like.

waiting for iTunes tonight and tomorrow I have the CD, but I hear from other people that it's really good

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

1 minute ago, Ladyplus said:

I don't know what your are listening 2. Mastering is a masterpiece.

I'm listening to the iTunes version with believe me great earphones, but the distortion is almost in every song and clicks here and there. If you are listening to the CD hopefully it's great.

5 minutes ago, nightcutter said:

I consider myself a 'sensitive' listener too so this is always the first thing I'm inadvertently noticing when listening to a record. 

Yeah unfortunately there are some clicks in Crave and there is some distortion audible in a few songs, especially Medellin and Future. The vocal production is super crisp though and the richness of the instrumentation really comes through - the guitars, accordeon, the choirs etc. So overall definitely her best mastered album since Confessions IMO.