Madame X album general discussion

4 hours ago, jjmor95 said:

Waiting for Friday like...

giphy.gif

Same here !

Guys!!!! I’m crying and goosebumps and emotions of euphoria and love and amazement! WTH??? DID NOT EXPECT THIS!! 

I LOVE YOU MADONNA!!! 😫♥️😭♥️👍🏼

Omg!!!

IM RELATING TO EVERY SINGLE SONG!! 

Every single song! 

21 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

Its the best M & Mirwais album for sure

1. MX

2. M

3. AL

And its better than COADF and ROL.

It seems to be a horrible sacrilege, because Confessions is her celebrated best album since AL, but it's true: MX is so much better than Confessions, AL, Music and ROL. 😳 

It's weird... It's impossible... It can't be... Madame X is her best album since... Erotica, maybe since Like a Prayer... 💎

M❌

4 hours ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Continue the discussion.  And don’t share, ask for, or even hint for unofficial download links on the forum unless you want to get suspended till after the album is released like a few people were today!

In that case shouldn t people who have listened to the leaks and are openly discussing them be suspended as well ?

I still haven't heard anything other than Medellin, cannot believe I'll hear 17 new M songs in 3 days & by the sounds of it I am in for a real treat, have even taken the day off work just to listen too it, lol:lol:

The ending of Batuka took my breath away!! What a song!!! Out of this world. 

1 minute ago, rebelheart said:

I Still haven't heard anything other than Medellin, cannot believe I'll hear 17 new M songs in 3 days & by the sounds of it I am in for a real treat, have even taken the day off work just to listen too it, lol:lol:

wow! not even "crave"?

6 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Nope, only Medellin...:queenbitch:

Be prepared to be fucking blown away! Have tissues at hand too, cuz you’ll need it! 

19 minutes ago, bb8977 said:

In that case shouldn t people who have listened to the leaks and are openly discussing them be suspended as well ?

No, one is rule breaking one is simply talking it's not North Korea 

This album is on a cosmic level that just took me somewhere away from this earth and yet brought me so close at the same time! The universe is like within M’s voice and in the beat,  something so deep and spiritual and human at the same time about this album... something so raw and honest and real. I can’t find words to describe it. 

9A95DBAE-FBA7-49F2-B84C-EA26AAF3B4D9.gif

1 hour ago, Lolo said:

Am i the only one who hasn’t heard anything not even a snippet??? 

Nope...I am here waiting, anticipating, hesitating like in a fuzzy dream...

3 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

This album is on a cosmic level that just took me somewhere away from this earth and yet brought me so close at the same time! The universe is like within M’s voice and in the beat,  something so deep and spiritual and human at the same time about this album... something so raw and honest and real. I can’t find words to describe it. 

I only listened to the rest of the tracks quietly before bed. I'm about to listen to the thing as a whole. Wish me luck. 

1 minute ago, Danmacevents said:

I only listened to the rest of the tracks quietly before bed. I'm about to listen to the thing as a whole. Wish me luck. 

You are already lucky!! 🙌🏼♥️✨

I love the connection between Ray of Light and Madame X. 

1. In ROL M used Hindu language as an inspiration 

in Madame X it’s Portuguese and Spanish in several songs, not just the obvious ones like Faz Gostoso. 

2. Both albums are very spiritual and cosmic. Extreme Occident actually has a part that sounded very ROL. Then there is Batuka, Come Alive, Looking for Mercy, etc. 

3. Ray of Light is M’s 7th studio album. Madame X is 7th after ROL 

1 hour ago, Querelle said:

It seems to be a horrible sacrilege, because Confessions is her celebrated best album since AL, but it's true: MX is so much better than Confessions, AL, Music and ROL. 😳 

It's weird... It's impossible... It can't be... Madame X is her best album since... Erotica, maybe since Like a Prayer... 💎

M❌

Its true for me. But of course tastes differ

I personally prefer Latin Madonna and this album is pure Latin bliss and heaven

She really should get multiple awards for this work

12 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I love the connection between Ray of Light and Madame X. 

1. In ROL M used Hindu language as an inspiration 

in Madame X it’s Portuguese and Spanish in several songs, not just the obvious ones like Faz Gostoso. 

2. Both albums are very spiritual and cosmic. Extreme Occident actually has a part that sounded very ROL. Then there is Batuka, Come Alive, Looking for Mercy, etc. 

3. Ray of Light is M’s 7th studio album. Madame X is 7th after ROL 

4. Crave has a part which sounds like Mer Girl

47 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

The ending of Batuka took my breath away!! What a song!!! Out of this world. 

I love this song much

Pure joy.

32 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I think you just did, and very well I might say. 🙂 Can't wait to hear it!