"Crazy" thread

13 hours ago, MadFan said:

Her vocals in the second verse. Raspy and sexy! :dramatic:

"MY GOD, look at me now."

Her best vocals on this album! This song is fire! 

This is a classic and modern at the same time. I wish all the whole world would listen to this song. 

I'm so damn proud :crying in portuguese:

8 hours ago, Geiger83 said:

I couldn't never imagine how great this song is. When she sings in Portuguese I can't help but smile, it is so sweet. I love it

same here. so cute and sweet.

In love with it❤️

With Crave having some luck on AC chart, they would be smart to use the momentum and service this one to AC radio shortly after Crave peaks.

This song has been the biggest surprise for me on this album. I wasn't expecting much from it, but it started and by the time the chorus kicked in, I was itching to restart the track because it already had me shook.

I agree, for me it would be the obvious choice for second single instead of Crave. But I get why she did that. I just hope we have a performance on tour!

One of my favorites on first listen. Amazing stuff. Love the way she switches back and forth between English and Portuguese. And she sounds great. 

We don't deserve her.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

This and "Crave" are my favorites from the album.  This is such a catchy fun tune.  If radio played her, this could have been a huge hit for her.  What a gem!

another favorite I just love it. The music at the beginning reminds me of the movie "French Kiss". lol

If this was on the radio it would be a huge hit. It’s brilliant. 

2 hours ago, SheldonCooper said:

If this was on the radio it would be a huge hit. It’s brilliant. 

i could see it doing well on AC radio. they should service it to radio after crave dies down.