"Crazy" thread

1 hour ago, DanM said:

I don't know why but this song just grew on me so much in the past 2 weeks. Now i'm hooked.

It was love at first sight for me.  Def should have been a single.  

On 8/5/2019 at 7:26 AM, DanM said:

I don't know why but this song just grew on me so much in the past 2 weeks. Now i'm hooked.

Ha, it crept up on me, too. That opening accordion just kept coming back into my brain. 

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

I wish she would've done video for this instead of Batuka. Which is lovely and all, but certainly not single material. 

I could've seen Crazy hitting the AC charts at least. Such a fab little ditty. 

i don't know why they're not pushing it at AC. maybe because "crave" is still getting some play? 

1 hour ago, Bretticus said:

Crazy ❤️ Now perhaps my fave on the album, it's so slinky!

Always been in my top three songs off Madame X. Love her vocals on it, the unusual lyrics and how it is different but still insanely catchy. 

Love everything about this song ....is the one that makes for me the strongest connection with what I love about Madonna in the deepest. The gorgeous melody, her unique emotional beautiful vocals, being “in”....but still very special....Madonna POP signature 👏

2 hours ago, justinian said:

Love everything about this song ....is the one that makes for me the strongest connection with what I love about Madonna in the deepest. The gorgeous melody, her unique emotional beautiful vocals, being “in”....but still very special....Madonna POP signature 👏

It’s the most Madonna song on the album i think!

i agree with u completely!❤️

On 9/14/2019 at 12:11 AM, SheldonCooper said:

It’s the most Madonna song on the album i think!

i agree with u completely!❤️

Could you elaborate on what is a most Madonna song? What qualities do you look for?

Her albums are so diverse that I find it hard to say what IS a typical Madonna song.

2 hours ago, ITG said:

Could you elaborate on what is a most Madonna song? What qualities do you look for?

Her albums are so diverse that I find it hard to say what IS a typical Madonna song.

The vocal delivery is the most classic Madonna sounding.  The vocal effects are minimal in my view and the delivery of the chorus.  

10 hours ago, sillynate said:

What genre is this song?

I'd say it's a hybrid of Latin and Western pop with a Motown flavour, and probably a few other genres someone wiser than me is able to name. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13 September 2019 at 9:13 PM, justinian said:

Yes. I think Crazy is a perfect pop song and love her voice on this. Crazy and Looking for Mercy are for me Madonna doing both pop perfectly and emotional ballads perfectly.