"Crazy" thread

6 hours ago, Nick said:

Think it would be a good single as well.

It's very catchy!

Indeed! I just gave the song a spin again today and such a feel good bop.

This song is soooo cute!

I know Portuguese and the only funny thing is that people don't really talk in the same way she does in "voce nao vai me por tao louca", it should be " voce nao vai me deixar louca",  but who cares. 

This song is an absolute Madonna classic. The melody, the bridge, her voice, the universal lyrics which can be interpreted as how the listener wants them to be, unexpected little touches here and here. The "loh-oh-oh-oh-cah" parts are just pure miniature ecstasy. 

28 minutes ago, wherelifebegins said:

This song is an absolute Madonna classic. The melody, the bridge, her voice, the universal lyrics which can be interpreted as how the listener wants them to be, unexpected little touches here and here. The "loh-oh-oh-oh-cah" parts are just pure miniature ecstasy. 

Agree.  Such an unusual song and also so captivating and a song I can imagine so many could love. .  Has lots of interesting elements to it to discover.  I love it.   One of my favourites on the album. 

Im thinking a video of sorts was filmed for this song with the Accordion playing Madame X persona

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Agree.  Such an unusual song and also so captivating and a song I can imagine so many could love. .  Has lots of interesting elements to it to discover.  I love it.   One of my favourites on the album. 

Mine too !!!

On 6/15/2019 at 2:39 PM, YannBouch said:

When she sings in Portugal it’s so sexy my gosh. Madame X what have you done ? 

On 6/16/2019 at 1:52 PM, rebelvvv said:

Love the raw emotion of Madonna's vocals on this song!  One of the best on the album. :inlove:

Been obsessed with Crazy as well. The Like A Prayer reference is awesome too.

Classic Madonna.  The Starrah cowrites really did hold their own.  This song is so much fun, with an energetic vocal and multiple hooks.  Love the Motown vibe.  

This one has grown on me more than the others. At first I disliked it, now I love it, it has a unique atmosphere, it's melody, the spoken part and accordeon are amazing. 

Edited by Madonissima

38 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

God love her new back up singers so darn good a they r gorgeous! 

Incredible song on an outstanding album.  A highlight on the album!

Easily the most accessable track on the album, it is almost impossible not to like the song if you heard it a couple of times. It's a grower. It's either Crazy or Faz Gostoso that should be released on single, the only two that have a chance of charting anywhere. I'm not saying the other tracks aren't, most of them are a lot better, just not radiophonic enough.  I seriously doubt though if a real attempt to push another MX track will be made. 

2 hours ago, Madonissima said:

Easily the most accessable track on the album, it is almost impossible not to like the song if you heard it a couple of times. It's a grower. It's either Crazy or Faz Gostoso that should be released on single, the only two that have a chance of charting anywhere. I'm not saying the other tracks aren't, most of them are a lot better, just not radiophonic enough.  I seriously doubt though if a real attempt to push another MX track will be made. 

You're right. I have a girl in my Facebook list who is that kinda girl that she even doesn't know who Madonna is. Very young, Kardashian style, listening only to reggaeton... and I was surprised that she made a facebook story, driving her car and listening to Crazy. 

Regarding the promotion, unfortunately, the Madame X album promo stopped the day she released God Control. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
3 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

You're right. I have a girl in my Facebook list who is that kinda girl that she even doesn't know who Madonna is. Very young, Kardashian style, listening only to reggaeton... and I was surprised that she made a facebook story, driving her car and listening to Crazy. 

Regarding the promotion, unfortunately, the Madame X album promo stopped the day she released God Control. 

What are you babbling on about? Promo stopped?  The push is still going on.  It might not be as aggressive since the album release, but it's still going on.  Just because she isn't doing promotional performances and any other interviews, it means it's over.  We live in the age of technology that her ever so presence on social media is indeed "promotion".  Even the clips she posts from tour rehearsals are promotion.  And yes, the tour is promotion. It promotes the current album as well as herself.  Saying it's not, is ridiculous because what else is it then?  If she was just posting pics of her kids constantly then yes, I would say the promo is off, but she's still pushing the album as well gearing up for the tour.  All this IS promotion. Not only that, there have been a few interviews that popped up even after the album release which tells me that the plan was to keep pushing the album far after the release.  

23 hours ago, Amelia said:

What are you babbling on about? Promo stopped?  The push is still going on.  It might not be as aggressive since the album release, but it's still going on.  Just because she isn't doing promotional performances and any other interviews, it means it's over.  We live in the age of technology that her ever so presence on social media is indeed "promotion".  Even the clips she posts from tour rehearsals are promotion.  And yes, the tour is promotion. It promotes the current album as well as herself.  Saying it's not, is ridiculous because what else is it then?  If she was just posting pics of her kids constantly then yes, I would say the promo is off, but she's still pushing the album as well gearing up for the tour.  All this IS promotion. Not only that, there have been a few interviews that popped up even after the album release which tells me that the plan was to keep pushing the album far after the release.  

I agree. Soon she'll be releasing the video for Batuka(she's worked so hard producing and releasing all of the Mx videos. We're all so blessed as this era has so many of them).  And now it's time to promote and get ready for the tour too. The start date is not that far off. Her work and time put into this whole period is beyond incredible.  So blessed. 

2 hours ago, Amelia said:

Hope it will continue. Can't wait for the Batuka video. 

Love this song so much.  

Contains too these fantastic lyrics - Put you on a pedestal but statues, they call fall.  Such a great image.   Love her vocals throughout this.  

• 3 weeks later...

This gem of a song should be serviced to AC radio on the heels of Crave’s nice little run.  Even if it just picks up a few spins, it would be a nice treat for listeners.

Would be nice, though they'd probably want an edit without the full-on Portuguese section. 

Wonder if there is even a plan for an AC follow-up. After "Ghosttown'," no other track was serviced to/pushed at U.S. radio.

4 hours ago, Shane said:

This gem of a song should be serviced to AC radio on the heels of Crave’s nice little run.  Even if it just picks up a few spins, it would be a nice treat for listeners.

I’ve had this song in my head especially for the past two weeks.