"Crazy" thread

15 minutes ago, bardo said:

i could see it doing well on AC radio. they should service it to radio after crave dies down.

Yes I hope Madonna releases it as a single or whatever!

This was the best vocal track of this album. Queen really served! My god look at me now! 

3 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

When she sings in Portugal it’s so sexy my gosh. Madame X what have you done ? 

The way she sings is very Portuguese PT, Portuguese BR would be in a different way to say. But it’s still very cute!

When she sings “my god look at me now” she is like a 90s rock goddess and that energy.. I have never heard her sing like that before. Wow. That’s what make the song so special. 

1 hour ago, Mooncrown11 said:

This song gives me 80's nostalgia vibes for sure.  It's a feel good summer song.  Also another great bridge to add to her impressive collection of bridges. 

Yes about the bridge!

Simply one of my favorites on the new album. 

1 minute ago, justi5myluv said:

When she sings “my god look at me now” she is like a 90s rock goddess and that energy.. I have never heard her sing like that before. Wow. That’s what make the song so special. 

I LOVE that part!

6 minutes ago, graffitiheart said:

Instant classic!!:bow:

the Portuguese part melts me!:inlove:

the bridge :dramatic:

i can’t 😭. We don’t deserve her.

This made me laugh. Lol. The way she sang the Portuguese part was so cute and genuine. We really don’t deserve her. 

8 hours ago, svperstar said:

Easily the best song on the record. I light up every time I think about it. :inlove:

Love this.  This song really moved me.  Such a beautiful song and definitely one of my favourites from the album. 

1 hour ago, justi5myluv said:

I agree,her vocals are incredible on this song! 

1 hour ago, justi5myluv said:

Yasss! Such an emotional part....

15 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

My least favorite song. 

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱🤯

1 hour ago, SheldonCooper said:

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱🤯

:lol: Well, when you have magnificent songs like GOD CONTROL, "I Don't Search I Find", "Batuka". . .this one is definitely not a standout, I think the melody is very mundane. 

10 hours ago, justi5myluv said:

Yes, my favourite part of the song. I love it very much. Phenomenal pre-chorus and great, catchy chorus.

The only minor criticism I have is that the portuguese part of the chorus has a slightly more muffled sound quality which makes it obvious that it was another vocal take.
Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely NO problem with spliced vocal takes, it's a totally normal part of vocal production, but I don't like it when it's audible.

However, her delivery per se is very charming and the bilingual chorus makes it even more special.

I don’t know if anyone has said this but this song is stuck in my head! I just love the raspyness of M’s vocals on this one. She just lets it all out! Reminds me of Rihanna’s Anti Album - Love On The Brain / Higher type record. And that’s a good thing. ❤️❤️

17 hours ago, Mooncrown11 said:

This song gives me 80's nostalgia vibes for sure.  It's a feel good summer song.  Also another great bridge to add to her impressive collection of bridges. 

Yes!

On 6/14/2019 at 4:49 AM, Lolo said:

Her best vocals on this album! This song is fire! 

💯 

“Was never good at games, now I just FORGETYANAIM...” makes me smile each time.