"Crazy" thread

Am the only one addicted to this song?! I thought im not gonna like it based on the reviews. An underdog during the leaks. Now i cant stop listening to it! Release a video for this. Single material!

Her vocals in the second verse. Raspy and sexy! :dramatic:

"MY GOD, look at me now."

2 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

One of MX's worst songs, good production & that's about it, putting it as one of the bonus tracks would have been a better idea. 

What are you talking about?

The song is a bop. Sounds like it could fit somewhere in Bedtime Stories, it gives that 90s vibe. I wonder if the accordion we've seen her playing at the Billboards is part of a video related to this. 

Just now, madgefan said:

What are you talking about?

The song is a bop. Sounds like it could fit somewhere in Bedtime Stories, it gives that 90s vibe. I wonder if the accordion we've seen her playing at the Billboards is part of a video related to this. 

Production is good & lyrics ok but I just didn't connect with it on first few listens, does have a BS vibe I agree. 

1 minute ago, rebelheart said:

Production is good & lyrics ok but I just didn't connect with it on first few listens, does have a BS vibe I agree. 

There's a lot of growers on the record!

LOVE her vocals on this one. It sounds like she's just singing without even really thinking about it, just like she did in the old pre-Evita days when she would just sort of belt songs out.

A review said it gives a Motown vibe and I can totally hear that. I'd also compare it to the unapologetic pure pop songs on True Blue. 

True Blue meets Bedtime Stories for 2019.

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

LOVE her vocals on this one. It sounds like she's just singing without even really thinking about it, just like she did in the old pre-Evita days when she would just sort of belt songs out.

A review said it gives a Motown vibe and I can totally hear that. I'd also compare it to the unapologetic pure pop songs on True Blue. 

True Blue meets Bedtime Stories for 2019.

+1 

She sings in a way I never heard from her before. I love this song. I kinda understand the critics saying it could have been a song from anybody but it’s really catchy I love it. A good song to show off to other to make them listen to the album. 

"I bend my KNEES for you like a prayer!"

^ C'MON VOCALS!!!! SHE SOUNDS FUCKING GREAT :wow: 

This is clearly one of the more 'commercial' sounding tracks, but it's no less brilliant. This beat is CRAZY in quality headphones. 

On 6/12/2019 at 6:00 PM, vincentirl4 said:

Does this sample La Vie En Rose? The beginning sounds so similar. Particularly the Grace Jones version 

Yes! I noticed that too! As for the track itself, it may take a few more listens. It's just ok for me. But I think it's one of the best vocal deliveries on the album.

I couldn't never imagine how great this song is. When she sings in Portuguese I can't help but smile, it is so sweet. I love it

8 hours ago, rebelheart said:

One of MX's worst songs, good production & that's about it, putting it as one of the bonus tracks would have been a better idea. 

Agreed.

There are not enough words to express ho much I love this track. This is Madonna all over. I love it too much and definitely in my top 6. 

Oh my God, this IS classic Madonna.  All the reviews got it right. Instant replay value while not being remotely basic.  We have classic Madonna on here like Crazy, IDSIF, and LFM to balance out the epic new directions of God Control, Batuka, and Killers Who Are Partying.

For those who simply find her experimental stuff not their cup of tea, don’t you worry.  You have gems here as well.