“Bitch I’m Loca” thread

On 1/24/2020 at 5:34 PM, Django said:

Can't stop listening to this masterpiece together with Faz Gostoso!

Nothing like she has ever done and she just can do it right. No everyone can do that 💅

Yass a crazy dream but imagine if she does like shakira when she postponed her dorado world tour cuz of her vocal chords and when she came back with the tour  she released a no planned single from her last album ( clandestino with maluma) if Madonna does the same thing and comes back in the summer or around the VMAS with this song as a sinlge with video and alll and along  with new madame x tour version , but again this are just wild dreams as usual xD she could effin possible reach lots of millions of views and she may be even able to reach one spot on the hot 100 ala bitch im Madonna and help that this is not the first Madonna album with not a single on the hot 100 , it has all the beats to reach youger people and maluma whos has lots of views on his videos  and that shizz 
. I just wish she lets herself heal more properly from her serious injury, we sant a full healthy Queen with no irreversable damage on her for the coming decade as she just said on her 2020 new years resolución 🤗

Untitledstar.jpg

I particularly love how Maluma changes one single letter and means something completely different in a sentence :lol:

(Bitch I'm Loca) Y yo su loco loco

(Bitch me gusta) Y yo se lo coloco

:lmao:

That means "And I'm her crazy crazy" and (And I put it inside)

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

I particularly love how Maluma changes one single letter and means something completely different in a sentence :lol:

(Bitch I'm Loca) Y yo su loco loco

(Bitch me gusta) Y yo se lo coloco

:lmao:

That means "And I'm her crazy crazy" and (And I put it inside)

I thought he said coco loco which could have been a reference to that WTG track lol 🤭 silly me

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, runa said:

Did I just read this song is a masterpiece ??? Come on guys, be serious a minute,  :rotfl: 

Masterpiece and brilliant seem to be thrown around about almost anything these days. 

BIL is a fun little song though. I like it a lot when the mood is right, but masterpiece is certainly not a term I’d ever use to describe it. 

15 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Should have been a bonus track alongside Faz Gostoso on the Deluxe Bonus disc, these 2 just simply don't fit the main album. 

It does when you have Medellín and Maluma. In that case, Future (one of mu favs) simply don’t fit with the album. 

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

It does when you have Medellín and Maluma. In that case, Future (one of mu favs) simply don’t fit with the album. 

I think Future fits the main album more than BIL & Faz, but that's just my opinion...

On 2/19/2020 at 4:39 PM, rebelheart said:

I think Future fits the main album more than BIL & Faz, but that's just my opinion...

Especially following God Control, BIL just seems out of place and feels more of a bonus track. I'd swap it with Ciao Bella or the other tracks since they fit more and offer more sounds from different parts of the world. BIL feels like it belongs on Maluma's album.

1 hour ago, dylanciccone_ said:

Especially following God Control, BIL just seems out of place and feels more of a bonus track. I'd swap it with Ciao Bella or the other tracks since they fit more and offer more sounds from different parts of the world. BIL feels like it belongs on Maluma's album.

:yes:

On 2/18/2020 at 6:16 PM, runa said:

Did I just read this song is a masterpiece ??? Come on guys, be serious a minute,  :rotfl: 

Indeed. EO should have replaced this on the regular version

The song is good, the song is really better when madonna verse comes in. It feels a little bit more Maluma feat Madonna on this one but my only complain other than that this song is realy good

Maluma and Madonna have the exact same amount of vocals on the song. It’s a true duet. They each get a verse, blend their vocals on the pre-chorus, and then share the chorus.

22 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Maluma and Madonna have the exact same amount of vocals on the song. It’s a true duet. They each get a verse, blend their vocals on the pre-chorus, and then share the chorus.

Their voices flaw wonderfully. Probably the best collaboration she had in ages. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2020 at 11:16 AM, runa said:

Bitch I'm Loca (ft. Maluma) is a MASTERPIECE!!! Make no mistake about it:

Mira

Cómo se mueve

Cómo me baila

drowned world tour | Tumblr

• 1 month later...

https://www.idolator.com/7911237/lost-hit-madonna-malumas-bitch-im-loca

Lost Hit: Madonna & Maluma’s “Bitch I’m Loca”

Mike Wass @mikewassmusic | June 5, 2020 4:15 pm

“Bitch I’m Loca” isn’t the best song on Madonna’s Madame X. I’m not even sure if it’s a particularly good song in general, but — with the exception of the Swae Lee-assisted “Crave” — it’s the closest thing on the album to a commercial bop. Would it have made a difference? Probably not. Radio has turned its back on the Queen of Pop, the general public can’t deal with an outspoken woman (of any age) and The Gays have moved on to second-rate imitations. At the very least, however, it would have clocked up a lot streams and charted in Spanish-speaking markets thanks to Maluma. 

Yes, “Bitch I’m Loca” is Madonna’s other collaboration with the Latin heartthrob. While “Medellín” is sprawling and grandiose, their second offering is radio-ready reggaeton with the kind of lusty lyrics that would have assured a scandalous video. Maluma does most of the heavy-lifting, beginning the song with an amusing verse about meeting the 61-year-old sex symbol at the club. He is enamored by her style, but learns that she’s something of a scarlet women, who cheated on her ex-boyfriend. Not that Madonna gives a fuck. 

“Forget about the future and we have no past, I like the way you move and you know you’re just my type,” she purrs in the song’s only English-language verse. “I guess you like a crazy girl, but it’s alright.” That takes us to the sing-along chorus. “Bitch, I’m loca,” Madonna admits. “Y yo loco, loco,” Maluma replies. Then, one thing leads to another. As much as I love weird and wonderful anthems like “Dark Ballet,” “God Control” and “I Don’t Search I Find,” there’s something refreshing about Madonna just letting her hair down and having some fun. Revisit “Bitch I’m Loca” below.