"Batuka" thread

6 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Listening Batuka

imagine a full stadium singing?

svfdjWa.gif

I haven't heard it yet (will wait till Friday) but I had to scream loud when I saw this gif OMG😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This song is out of this world. Honestly no words can describe it. The level of Madonna’s humility is just outstanding! I understand why her voice is semi-suppressed. Because it’s not about her, as in Madonna, it’s about something so much bigger! This song is metaphysical! Cosmic! 

On 6/10/2019 at 5:38 PM, Kilt said:

The beats are insane!!! This will shatter everything LIVE!!!!!

The beats and the production are so dope!!! Trance-state galore!

This song is out of this world, when the beat dropped 🤯. It made me sad i won't be able to see her concert,  I just imagined how amazing this will be live with everyone singing the words after M.

They better bring THE SMOKE to the TOUR

I want all the DRUMS!!!!

This shit is awesome

I feel like it should've opened the album...it would've given it the feeling of Paul simon's graceland...the way it begins and sort of announces the sound of the album

Batuka is one of the most intriguing songs, it's everything i expected when she started talking about experimenting with world music and Mirwais

I hope Madonna sticks with him for another album at least, they have powers together

4 minutes ago, wash said:

Batuka is one of the most intriguing songs, it's everything i expected when she started talking about experimenting with world music and Mirwais

I hope Madonna sticks with him for another album at least, they have powers together

+1

I can’t help but think of Game of Thrones every time I hear the ending of this song