MadonnaNation.com Forums

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

As a Brazilian I just can't stop shaking my bubble hot ass to this song!

It's already a bop in Brazil and tonight I'm going to a Madame X themed party. So expect more ass shakinng from me until the dawn comes....

:Disco_Ball: 

Photos please!

Such a gem!

I need to digest this more. I feel like this could actually become my favourite, in time. It feels like three different tracks in one. I also feel like some of the lyrics she came up with on the spot in front of the mic. Stream of consciousness stuff. Like a journal entry. I love this.

1 minute ago, boy skeffington said:

I think Anitta is the new Donna DeLory. They perfect compliment to M's voice. Madame X tour backup?

I noticed this too, I can hardly keep them apart :lmao:

2 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

I think Anitta is the new Donna DeLory. They perfect compliment to M's voice. Madame X tour backup?

Omg! 😂

This song proves that all comes down to THE MUSIC. If the song is good, like in this case, even Anitta can get a pass here 🙂

It's the only song other than Medellin that's charting on iTunes by itself!!!

I love it. Thought this would be one of least favourites.

I love how we got this super Happy Ending with that song. After all the Anitta meltdowns. If there was ever a lesson to learn...

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

I think this is the worst track on the album apart from "Back that up..." bonus track.    Though, I will say that Anitta and Madonna sound so much alike on this one.  I wasn't sure who was who until I got the lyrics out.  

5 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I love how we got this super Happy Ending with that song. After all the Anitta meltdowns. If there was ever a lesson to learn...

I was thinking the same. 

There was a good Anitta and full album meltdown many weeks ago...

Is Anitta singing on this song? I can't tell them apart, lolz.

I must admit this is such a bob and so unexpectedly. While Bitch Im loca is just a big no in my book, Far turned out to be amazing. I was wrong about this one. Catchy melody, great production and just a fun track. Much better than I had anticipated. 

18 minutes ago, graffitiheart said:

800k views in YouTube !!

thank you Brazil! Let’s help a little by streaming it from here :

Do these YouTube views count towards the album?