MadonnaNation.com Forums

4 minutes ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

I want them both in the video filmed together outdoors, interacting, and slapping their asses together!

YES. 

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anitta’s next show is until June 29, so they have a whole week to do something.

But yeah this needs a Latin video, maybe they can do something like a party video (BIM), she shouldn’t keep insisting on Anitta she’s going to get her mad, because first she couldn’t care less about the song and now she’s urging Anitta for the video.

I wonder do you think Anitta is going to perform with M at pride?

3 minutes ago, juliebean said:

I was thinking the same. Maybe this will be the only video for the song

3 minutes ago, Marcello77 said:

I was thinking the same. Maybe this will be the only video for the song

But Anitta will perfom in Brazil at pride... 

35 minutes ago, juliebean said:

feel like her waiting for Anita has to do with a performance - rather than making a video? maybe the performance will be an official video

1 hour ago, boy skeffington said:

Anitta response to the post is “I’m gonna die”

🤷🏽‍♂️

and it has 6000 likes already. Wow, she is popular... We need a video not only a performance...

I wonder if M is already shooting something... Looks as she is on a set for some reason on a Saturday… no announcement of a performance today. So, what is she up to?

7 hours ago, jusdoid said:

feel like her waiting for Anita has to do with a performance - rather than making a video? maybe the performance will be an official video

I'm just guessing. I'm so confused about this waiting for Anitta thing. lol

20 hours ago, Shedoeshair said:

Should Blaya make a cameo?

I think so. Blaya has Portugal behind her and this song, so it would help.  I think M should invite all kind of Brazilian and Portuguese celebrities of the moment to do cameos in the video.  

22 minutes ago, CalinB said:

I think so. Blaya has Portugal behind her and this song, so it would help.  I think M should invite all kind of Brazilian and Portuguese celebrities of the moment to do cameos in the video.  

Mmm no no no , the only person to add to da 2 gurls inda  video should be Ronaldo ( eventhought I don' like him ) to make it worldwide watching and hot...that said this is the last song I want a video for right now..but I do understand the marketing agenda

She should ditch all other single plans and focus on this. Its a Smash!

On 6/13/2019 at 1:44 AM, I Don’t Search I Find said:

💩:rotfl:

And yet still classier than that vile trash box, Nicki Minaj and her useless contributions. At least this is a collab I can get behind (well maybe not so much in the vicinity behind Anitta, according to the video). But this song is on fire and they surprisingly compliment each other well.

So according to a Brazilian journalist Leo Dias, Madonna & Anitta WILL shoot a video for "Faz Gostoso" in Rio De Janeiro!

D97jrO5W4AM1dz2.jpg

D97jE2EXYAAvY3X.png

So much for the Anitta collaboration hate earlier in the year. This song is a global hit!!!