Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, rodials said:

Brazil is a very active country in social media.

So, let's be thankful for this welcome. 

We will soon  have God Control single, but releasing Faz Gostoso as a double single to Latin Market would be a wise choice.

I sooo agree. a double single strategy option would be great - to distract USA from bitching in comments and Likes about her singing in Portuguese and focus on God Control!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please join me in tweeting a note and send an Instagram DM to Madonna and Guy asking them to add Faz Gostoso to Spotify and Apple Music Playlist now while the song is hottt!!! It will take off even more. 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jaydesigner said:

 

Yes we know this is the original if that is your point. We been talking about this song for a year on this forum. M's version is better and yes Blaya is credited on the album and Madonna talks about it as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Madonna's Portuguese      :drama:

I'm in love!!!!!!!!!

Goddess of wit and sensuality

Now I so want to learn the lyrics

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the perfect Summer smash. Would be a shame if they didn't take advantage of the fact that this song is AMAZING. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Barbie said:

And I've seen loads of people saying this should have been the first single. I agree with them. 

A cover as a first single with this album?🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

Acover as a first single with this album?🤔

Where is the rule that says you can't release a cover as a single? Whitney Houston's biggest hit of her career is a cover.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Where is the rule that says you can't release a cover as a single? Whitney Houston's biggest hit of her career is a cover.

There is no rule, but she has a great album with plenty of potential first singles to be heard and she chose Medellin.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

There is no rule, but she has a great album with plenty of potential first singles to be heard and she chose Medellin.

and that's fine

I still stand by what I said

tenor.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Barbie said:

and that's fine

I still stand by what I said

tenor.gif

And it's ok. I love FG since there were rumors she was going to cover it, so... go figure out. 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in São Paulo and everyone got crazy when this played in the club. Like Hung Up-crazy. This needs to be a single.

Link to post
Share on other sites

From the Interview she gave to Fantástico tonight, it won't be a single.

She said she needed someone to finance it. The interviewer was very charming and respectful (I have a crush on him), and she said that Jesus is her Safado Gostoso.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Humberto77rj said:

From the Interview she gave to Fantástico tonight, it won't be a single.

She said she needed someone to finance it. The interviewer was very charming and respectful (I have a crush on him), and she said that Jesus is her Safado Gostoso.

A video? What is there to finance? haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Humberto77rj said:

She said she needed someone to finance it. 

:lmao:

All those connections she has including her very deep pockets. Madonna HUN.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Humberto77rj said:

From the Interview she gave to Fantástico tonight, it won't be a single.

She said she needed someone to finance it. The interviewer was very charming and respectful (I have a crush on him), and she said that Jesus is her Safado Gostoso.

Just saw the interview..she doesn't seem to think of a video. The journalist asked how much she would need for it and she said 300 thousand USD would be fine. Let's start a crowdfunding 🤣🤣. Anitta also recorded a video message for her.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, hungup said:

Just saw the interview..she doesn't seem to think of a video. The journalist asked how much she would need for it and she said 300 thousand USD would be fine. Let's start a crowdfunding 🤣🤣. Anitta also recorded a video message for her.

But let's not forget that this interview was taped BEFORE the album release and she didn't have seen the big impact this song had. Maybe they are already changing plans and working on it as we speak. Who knows...

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, hungup said:

Just saw the interview..she doesn't seem to think of a video. The journalist asked how much she would need for it and she said 300 thousand USD would be fine. Let's start a crowdfunding 🤣🤣. Anitta also recorded a video message for her.

What was her reaction to Anitta's message? Curious to know coz she hasn't mentioned their collaboration in the on-going media campaign.

Also, she should listen to the clamor of her Portuguese-speaking fans for a singles release. 

Edited by toujours
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, XXL said:

Madonna's Portuguese      :drama:

I'm in love!!!!!!!!!

Goddess of wit and sensuality

Now I so want to learn the lyrics

they are back a page or two they are actually quite ridiculous

Link to post
Share on other sites

they could do a cool lyric video, dance video competition,  promo video with actors/dancers. come on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, eddieconan said:

Anitters are trying to get sponsors for a Faz Gostoso MV. OMG.  🤣

OMG .... I think thus is cute ... at least this fan base is supporting the song .... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...