“Faz Gostoso” thread

On 7/30/2019 at 2:08 PM, Bretticus said:

The track would smash with a great video and a proper push, but doesn't look like that is going to happen.

Baffles the mind really.

Too late for that, unfortunately. 

The only reason I can think of for not yet promoting FG is that maybe...she's waiting for the Southern Hemisphere summer?... :semifunny: 

34 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Only Brazil to be especific. 

Brazil is big enough to give M another 100M song on Spotify and 100M video on YouTube, which is considered as success for a 60+ y.o. artist

Flip- wasn't sure if it had seen any streaming activity outside of Brazil, so wanted to cover the bases with the "perhaps." 😉

This song is OK, fun, whatnot- but also kinda disposable, and not an album highlight for me.

31 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

Flip- wasn't sure if it had seen any streaming activity outside of Brazil, so wanted to cover the bases with the "perhaps." 😉

This song is OK, fun, whatnot- but also kinda disposable, and not an album highlight for me.

Same here. I feel exhausted everytime I listen to FG if that makes any sense. :lol:

This song is very generic. Not surprised to read some people asking for a single/video. It's totally disposable like everything yo hear on radio these days. They feel safe when they hear it because they're in known territory. 

4 hours ago, HolidayGuy said:

"Hit" in a a select number of Latin American countries, perhaps, but that would be about it, even with a video. See "Medellin."

So Medellin is now considered a hit?! :dead: 

Yes it is more generic than the rest of the tracks but it is fun and danceble. At parties people respond to it very well and I had friends going to the Anitta concert in milan and even though they are not big M fans they had insta videos of people dancing outside of the venue to it and then when Anitta performed it. I think it would fare better than Medellin because even though I like Medellin it is not traditional and it starts and stops a lot.

I mean its an album track it has 6.5 million views on YouTube- they should capitalize on this to whatever extend possible and make it a single- this *might* not happen to M ever again with any other album track

On 8/5/2019 at 11:29 PM, Sideris said:

I believe she will release a video for the song when she is on tour ... for more exposure or on the Brazilian Carnaval (amazing timing, I think so) !!!!

This has NOTHING to do with Brazilian Carnaval. It's like going on about releasing Bitch I'm Loca on Cinco de Mayo.

22 hours ago, Eltacubo said:

I didnt realize she had so many songs with Maluma + with Swae Lee 👌🏽

Does she have songs by herself ?

1 hour ago, Rock said:

Blaya, the original singer, and Anitta, performing Faz Gostoso, last Wednesday:

Sorry, but this sounds terrible.