“Faz Gostoso” thread

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

Anita is a busy woman, she has a concert friday and needs to shower sunday. She got no time for a MV sorry 

When Madonna calls you make time 

8 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

Ultimate stan Ariana Grande quoting FG on Madonna’s Instagram comments (vogue backed nyc outdoor photo shoot) 

Music video cameo would break the internet.

Screenshot pls? I don't feel like weeding through all that mess :chuckle:

1 hour ago, zephyralexxx said:

That #waitingforAnitta thing reminds me of Kylie asked to join UB live from Rebel Heart Tour and never happened 😄

But still have hope 🙏🏻

I thought the same too! It's Madonna profiting of the situation to stir social media. 

You know Anitta can always hop in front of a green screen and record her part just like Minaj did with BIM. The only difference that she has more parts in this song, but I also wouldn't mind a video without her or just random cuts of her singing.

1 hour ago, DanM said:

You know Anitta can always hop in front of a green screen and record her part just like Minaj did with BIM. The only difference that she has more parts in this song, but I also wouldn't mind a video without her or just random cuts of her singing.

If it's gunna be a smash on YouTube they need annita. the streams arent purely for the song. It's Anitta's following. Clever move! 

For me it's definately the biggest grower on the album, didn't like it very much the first time I heard it, but now it seems to be one of my many favourites on the album. I think this is the only track that can achieve global succes, it's just so catchy and likeable. Of course have Anitta on the track would a lot help in some parts of the world. Now is the time to release it, it's summertime!

They can every easily make a video that starts with a telephone conversation and Anitta saying she can't be there in Pride or something and Madonna says: "well, girl, I'm going out" and the she dances in the street and Anitta dances at home and laughs and cheers while looking at the phone.

The end. 

22 minutes ago, karbatal said:

They can every easily make a video that starts with a telephone conversation and Anitta saying she can't be there in Pride or something and Madonna says: "well, girl, I'm going out" and the she dances in the street and Anitta dances at home and laughs and cheers while looking at the phone.

The end. 

giphy-1.gif

2 hours ago, runa said:

with all the technology today, they don't even have to be in the same room to interact with each other.......... 

This is very true. It would definitely be more special if Anitta could be with Madonna and didn't have to phone in her parts but at this point I'd take anything! Madonna will still make it amazing.

I'm loving to see you all trying to understand, write, sing in Portuguese. It's fun the misspellings, the tentatives of dechipher what she said.

I'm very interested on languages and is nice to analyse how my natural language seems so mysterious and hard for so many. 

We're accostumed in the whole world everyone having to learn english for improve chances of jobs, travels, as a universal language, and our beautiful portuguese left as a so foreigner and exotic.

The beauty of Madame X puting new cultures in front of new people and "globalizing" our communications artistically.

Ok, but it's not Anitta who needs to go to NYC, it's Madonna who needs to come to Brazil. Come on! A fake video in an american set won't do for this song!

3 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

Ok, but it's not Anitta who needs to go to NYC, it's Madonna who needs to come to Brazil. Come on! A fake video in an american set won't do for this song!

She will once she finds someone to fund her plane ticket and trip costs! :lol:

On top of a professor and dancer Madame X is a frugal bitch 

I want a video of this song with a bored married Madonna who is lusting after some hot latin man..I know that would be really literal but I think it'd be so much fun!. I'm not sure what role Anitta would have tho.