“Faz Gostoso” thread

2 minutes ago, Nessie said:

He was asked if he would do a music collaboration with Madonna and he answered: “i don’t think so”

about the Madonna and Anitta collaboration: “both are very talented and surely it will be wonderful”

Thanks Nessie!

Definitely the unexpected gem of the album and a proper summer jam! I’m almost able to forget that Nittie’s ass cheeks looked like a fucking Jackson Pollock while she was warbling this out in the studio. 

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

I know some people on here have direct connections with Guy. Tell him we need a goddamn video for this AMAZING song. 

Madonna can only gain from making this song a single/video, even if it costs money, she can only win with this song...

15 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Madonna can only gain from making this song a single/video, even if it costs money, she can only win with this song...

There is no messaging and rebellion. It's a party song. She has no money for those. She spent it on Medellin. Nevermind it is the most popular song on the album with less promo than Medellin. Her number one streaming song. No. She will sing future. 

1 hour ago, Jeby said:

There is no messaging and rebellion. It's a party song. She has no money for those. She spent it on Medellin. Nevermind it is the most popular song on the album with less promo than Medellin. Her number one streaming song. No. She will sing future. 

Not everynsong has to be rebellion. It is a party song for sure. But isn't that ok?

7 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Not everynsong has to be rebellion. It is a party song for sure. But isn't that ok?

I think they were being sarcastic and annoyed that this song is being ignored by her team :lol:

4 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I think they were being sarcastic and annoyed that this song is being ignored by her team :lol:

I think actually Madonna is frustrated this song is the most streamed song on the album. 

2 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I think actually Madonna is frustrated this song is the most streamed song on the album. 

Or that there’s demand for a video and she doesn’t want to cough up any more $$$$$ 😂

5 hours ago, Barbie said:

Exactly! And yes I agree she is pissed to find that the songs she chose as teasers are not necessarily the songs the listeners think are the best and you know she is stubborn. This is why she will still be flogging future that was played to over 200 million people and still hasn't done as well as Gostoso or even Crave. She refuses to say mea culpa. Maybe I was wrong. I can just picture her saying we do not get it. We are not woke. LOL

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 11:56 AM, Barbie said:

wow wow wow!

Still at the top of this playlist! WOW, this song with out any promo is just 🔥🚀 . This must have a video... a Carnival team video, women power will beat in a couple of months the current BIM YouTube numbers.

11 hours ago, Barbie said:

I know some people on here have direct connections with Guy. Tell him we need a goddamn video for this AMAZING song. 

Everybody knows the damn truth 🙂

37 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Still at the top of this playlist! WOW, this song with out any promo is just 🔥🚀 . This must have a video... a Carnival team video, women power will beat in a couple of months the current BIM YouTube numbers.

I'd love a colorful video with some great choreo. Come on Madonna. MAKE THIS HAPPEN. 

6 hours ago, CalinB said:

Not Carnival that would horrible. The 'Carnival theme" is awfully wrong in so many ways. This song has nothing to do with Carnival and she would look very gringo and out of place. It would be VERY embarrasing.

This song asks for a Brazilian party video. No Carnival near this for the love of God! 

12 hours ago, Jeby said:

Exactly! And yes I agree she is pissed to find that the songs she chose as teasers are not necessarily the songs the listeners think are the best and you know she is stubborn. This is why she will still be flogging future that was played to over 200 million people and still hasn't done as well as Gostoso or even Crave. She refuses to say mea culpa. Maybe I was wrong. I can just picture her saying we do not get it. We are not woke. LOL

I actually didn't connect with any of the previewed tracks. I feel that the wrong songs were chosen. There are so many better tracks that could have been chosen.

Just now, vertigokane said:

According to?

You think she's waiting for Anitta for a coffee and some gossiping?

Yaaaassss if she mentioned that is because they might are going to make the video but I’m not expecting something very produced, we might end up with something like Crave but at least we will have a video!!!! I wonder if they are going to shoot the video outdoors but then it would be too similar to Made For Now

She should go the favela party route.

Brazilian gostos@s in ripped shorts, bikinis and speedos.

Sweat.

Beer pouring all over Anitta and her.

Jesus Luz cameo.

13 hours ago, Jeby said:

Sorry to dissapoint but FUTURE is more streamed than CRAVE