“Faz Gostoso” thread

25 minutes ago, Barbie said:

wow wow wow!

YAY!!! Glad to see FAZ GOSTOSO get on some Sportify playlists... M's team needs to get it on all important one globally including Apple Music. It will run globally with no promo, it's that good.

1 hour ago, Shane said:

Whereas I can understand people not loving Bitch I’m Loca (I think it’s fun), it’s hard for me  to get people not liking Faz Gostoso.  What a blast of rhythm and melody that just carries you away.  A little bit of fun amidst the dark and thrilling beauty of Madame X.

Exactly! The placement of those two songs on the album is perfect too. After a string of more serious songs, we have this break and that leads us to the home stretch of the album where things get a little more serious again. Even IDSIF has a serious, somewhat dark vibe to it (much like Erotica actually) so these two jams are welcome.

This song is really catchy, it gets stuck in my head on repeat. Her Brazilian Portuguese is most impressive on this one too. 

Hi guys, 
im new on here...been a fan for over 14 years now though.

I was wondering if anyone else has problem with the regular vinyl and especially the side C with Faz gostoso? I've had it replaced twice now (im in the netherlands) and it keeps skipping tiny miliseconds of the song in Faz Gostoso.. i feel like im the only one experiencing this problem but it can't be, since it's really in the disc and not my record player. The rest of the album plays beautifully. Please reply if you have the same problem 🙂 ..I've contacted the deliverer and Universal music, but universal dismissed me cause apparantly im not important enough .

Guest eroticerotic

love this song. the second it comes on I gotta move ! :dance:

this needs a video and official release

6 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Is 300k enough to produce an mv like Medellín?

Medellin was stunning. I'm guessing 500k for that at the absolute lowest. Of course I'm just guessing here. 

Madonna recorded a message to Brazilian fans asking opinions on Faz Gostoso. For some reason, it was posted by Brazilian actor Paulo Gustavo.

Edited by hungup

14 hours ago, Shane said:

Does Anitta just have that one verse or is she singing in unison with Madonna somewhere else?  I hardly hear her on this fantastic song.

i think they are singing together almost all the time ,their voices are pretty similar. you see in the interview M is interested in doing the video, I guess , it could be big on youtube like BIM, Brazil has 200 mill people, most artist there, don't need to go out cause their market is huge

I love this song and I didn't think I would like it. Actually when M said the album would have Latin, Portuguese etc I didn't think I would like it all because I never listened to that type of music and it's my favorite album. And I love Latin and Portuguese music. It's a masterpiece!

13 hours ago, M_Sinner said:

What does he say?

A lil throwback ok...

0,,36247247,00.jpg

He’s so hot.  What is he saying???

This song is popping up on my friends instagram and FB saying they have it on repeat. People r obviously loving it. Shouldn’t M capitalize on it?!

i personally love it!❤️

23 hours ago, hungup said:

Madonna recorded a message to Brazilian fans asking opinions on Faz Gostoso. For some reason, it was posted by Brazilian actor Paulo Gustavo.

How great she looks! And that Dita perfect face! ❤️

I got my friend into this song and she says that it’s great, she listened to Madame x and only liked Medellin and FG, she’s only a casual fan but I’m happy that the song is catchy enough to attract casual music fans.

8 minutes ago, Voguerock said:

She said in the interview that Jesus was his "safado boyfriend". What is safado? 

I think the closest word is Naughty... 

he so good looking oh my god

I had my doubts about this collaboration and Anitta, though I tried to trust in Madonna. And it turned out to be good. She should make that video and give some push!

Jesus is a real joy to the eye...

4 minutes ago, Andra said:

Can anyone translate what Jesus says?

He was asked if he would do a music collaboration with Madonna and he answered: “i don’t think so”

about the Madonna and Anitta collaboration: “both are very talented and surely it will be wonderful”