“Faz Gostoso” thread

3 minutes ago, Plaything said:

The Anitta fans are seriously SPAMMING each new Instagram post of Madonna with Anitta comments. Fucking annoying!

Tbh it would be a mistake if her team ignores this song, it would be huge if given a push in Brazil with a proper video. Even something simple like the Crave video would be enough.

the song is already the most streamed from the album on YouTube 

12 minutes ago, Plaything said:

The Anitta fans are seriously SPAMMING each new Instagram post of Madonna with Anitta comments. Fucking annoying!

What are they on about now?!

Brazil is going crazy over Faz Gostoso! Number 1 across multiple platforms.

M should definitely release this one as a single... And considering that she isn't going to Latin America with this tour, it would be a nice gesture to give Brazilian fans a funk single. It would be a hit in Brazil for sure.

22 minutes ago, eddieconan said:

Top 50. #2 Spotify Brasil. 

This will rank high on Brazil's monthly streaming chart, which is basically their official chart. I love it!

Also:

Spotify Worldwide
#161 Faz Gostoso - 746,253

Spotify Brazil
#2 Faz Gostoso - 553,876 (75% of the total)
#106 Bitch I’m Loca - 115,720
#161 Medellín - 84,261
#170 God Control - 81,576

Spotify Portugal 
#47 Faz Gostoso - 11,075
#148 Medellín - 4,710

last night I went to this big club in Sao Paulo. When Faz Gostoso was played, the building came down. Don't think she will make a video 😕

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Omg Brazilian fans are so annoying in her Instagram! "Do a clip of Faz Gostoso" is the new "Come to Brazil" :lmao:

I just wanted to say! All the top comments on her IG look like these :crazy:  (and looks like they're all liking each other's comments lol)

815CA214-2897-4ECB-92FB-DB7B779A6A01.jpeg

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Omg Brazilian fans are so annoying in her Instagram! "Do a clip of Faz Gostoso" is the new "Come to Brazil" :lmao:

Hah. Absolutely. It seems like Faz Gostoso is what they thought Medellin would be. And I love Medellin,but it seems Faz is going viral.

2 minutes ago, elijah said:

Hah. Absolutely. It seems like Faz Gostoso is what they thought Medellin would be. And I love Medellin,but it seems Faz is going viral.

Brazil has 200 million inhabitants. If only they buy the album! :rotfl:

LOL they Brazilian fans are very annoying. with the come to Brazil over and over again I remember all those comments during during the RH tour.